Chapter 13.

*MATURE CONTENT*

It's November 24th, and the Tournaments in just a few hours. I lie here a few seats over from Harry, sketching in my transfiguration notebook with my feet sprawled onto his lap. I close my notebook and leave my shading pencil in as a bookmark and lean towards him.

"You're quiet. What are you thinking about?" I asked brushing his hair out of his face, his head turns to watch me.

"Nervous. I'm very nervous." He shifted uncomfortably, he was visibly tired, he had bags developing under his eyes. I pressed my feet against his thigh and squeezed my toes onto his leg, trying to give him some reassurance as I grabbed my notebook off the floor again. He had every right to be nervous. I wish I could tell him that everything will be okay and he'll make it out of this with no problem, but none of us really know that.

"You need to go to sleep soon. You have to be up in a few hours." I said returning back to my sketch, I focused on the bridge of Harry's nose and drew a small line.

"What are you sketching in that book?" He smiled lightly while watching me, I looked at his face one last time and started shading his hair down his forehead.

"Nothing, just a creature from Hagrid's class." I lied feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. He doesn't need to know I've made an effort to sketch him. I couldn't help it with the way he was sitting on the sofa and watching the fire, he's beautifully annoying. Plus, I'm not an expert sketcher.

"I don't believe you." He said while yanking my ankles, pulling me towards him, I closed the book and tossed it behind the couch before he could grab it. His pull stopped, as he watched the shading pencil roll across the floor behind the sofa. He looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows and amusement in his eyes.

"I sense you don't want me to see." He said sarcastically and pulling my ankles harder towards him, "that's fine... I won't look. But you have to make it up to me." He said making his final pull, my laughter filled the room as I started playfully kicking away from his grasp.

"And what's that?" I laughed trying to hold onto the arm of the sofa, he gave up on pulling my feet and climbed on top of me to unlatch my hand from the sofa.

"You and this bloody death grip." He removed my hand from the arm and pinned it above my head while going for my other hand and doing the same. I giggled at his comment and finally stopped fighting, I let my body relax while he remained on top of me. Harry held himself above me with his other arm resting into the sofa next to me, his hair fell into his face as it always does, as he watched my face and trailed down to my body. He removed his grip from my wrists above my head, I began to let my hands fall back to my sides as he studied my face.

"I don't know. I'd have to think of something long term, but I do have one for now." He said while his green eyes went down to my stomach.

"Oh, so two favors?" I laughed at him, "what do I get if I do you two favors?" I asked, he smiled and traced a finger down the side of my stomach.

"You'll have to find out. The short term one... is, can I touch you?" He whispered while watching my stomach move up and down, my breathing has increased and my hormones shot to level 100 at this question.

"Aren't you already?" I asked lowly, he smiled and brought his eyes back to meet mine.

"I want to touch you more," He said while placing a kiss on my neck, I turned my head towards the fire to focus on something. "Would that be okay? Is that something you would want?" He asked while kissing my earlobe as he did earlier, I nodded under his touch and looked him in the eye.

"Yes." I admitted guilty, he smiled while connecting his lips with mine. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to slide in, feelings sparks all over my body. If this is what everyone is talking about, I see why it's a hot topic. I pressed my hands to Harry's face and pulled him deeper into our kiss, he licked my bottom lip and moved slowly down my neck, placing a wet kiss on my shoulder. I covered my mouth with my hands trying to contain any embarrassing moan that might slip from my mouth. Harry lifted my sweater up from my belly button, exposing my stomach and leaving a trail of kisses from my bra down. I removed my hands from my mouth and ran my fingers through his crazy head of hair, his kisses stopped and his eyes rolled back into his head.

"That feels good..." He smiled and went back to kissing my stomach, he then bit my skin near my hip bone making me jump. His glasses fell off his face and onto the ground, I tried to lean up to grab them but he placed his hand on the wire of my bra, pushing me back down to the sofa.

"We'll get those later." He started sucking on the skin above my shorts, I moaned and closed my eyes. I could feel an extraordinary amount of heat and pressure build up down below inside my shorts.

"How do you know what you're doing?" I asked between breaths, he laughed and had me raise my hips so he could tug my shorts down. I can't believe I'm doing this, my body wants this so badly that I might actually be in physical pain if I can't find some release of tension.

"I don't. I have no clue what I'm doing." He admitted with a raspy tone, then lowering himself between my legs and placing a kiss, the only thing separating his touch from me were my panties. I moaned again and ran my fingers through his hair, tugging at the roots. Harry kept his head between my legs and drove his nails into my hips again, driving my body wildly insane even more.

"Whatever it is, don't stop." I laughed, he pushed my panties to the side with his thumb and returned to his gentle licking. My legs began shaking and I grabbed the fabric of the sofa between my fingers. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. Harry removed his lips and slid a finger inside, my body jumped again at another foreign thing happening.

"Are you okay?" He asked while stopping his actions, I nodded and demanded him to keep going. He pressed his face between my thighs deeply and pulled my hips closer to him, sliding a finger in and out slowly. The pressure in my stomach began to build and I finally arched my back and released myself, I continued breathing heavily and relaxed my body. Harry pulled away and kissed my inner thigh sweetly, then pulled himself to my face. I brushed my fingers through his hair, revealing sweat glistening from his forehead. I realized we were both sweating from the fire, or maybe from the firey whatever we just did.

"I'm glad I said yes to that." I laughed awkwardly reaching a hand down there, I was soaking wet. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"We should've done that months ago." He flirted, then cupping my face to give me another deep kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and enjoyed my new drug, engulfing myself into Harry. My body was still entirely too warm from the hot action he just did unto me. He placed himself next to me on the small sofa and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around his sweaty body and closed my eyes.

"I wish we could just stay here, like this." I said into his chest wrapping my legs around him tighter.

"Me too..." Harry whispered into my hair, leaving a kiss on top of my head. I smiled happily into his chest.

"I better put my shorts back on soon." I said humored, he rose from my side and leaned over me to reach the ground for his glasses and my shorts. He blinked a few times adjusting his eyes, then looked at me.

"Beautiful." He ran his finger down my bare leg, arousing my body all over again. I sat up and took the shorts out of his hand.

"Stop. If you keep doing that you're going to have to do what you just did, again." I said embarrassed and stood up, sliding my shorts over my butt and tying the front string. Harry pulled me back into his grasp and placed me into his lap.

"Then lets do it again." He said biting my neck, I pushed his chest away in shock at my lower part reacting so suddenly to anything he does to me. He laughed at my reaction and kissed my forehead. "I'm just kidding... sort of. We can do other things another night. Tonight I need to go to bed." He smirked at me, I smiled and gave him a passionate goodnight kiss. Even though I don't want him to go anywhere that's not with me. I know he does need to sleep, it's already almost three. I ran my thumb over his magnificent jawline.

"You're so pretty." I laughed smiling at him, he grabbed my hips and placed me next to him.

"I have to sleep." He said dismissing me playfully, I rose from the sofa and went behind the couch to grab my notebook and shader before he could.

"Yes. Yes, you do." I said walking towards the stairs of my dorm, he smiled and bit his lip heading to his stairs.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Lucy." He winked and headed up the stairs, I held my notebook close to my chest as I entered the room. All of the girls were sound asleep. I sat on my bed and cast Lumos to see the sketch of Harry, I gently ran my fingers over it, studying every inch of this human being. No one is perfect, but he's perfect to me.