Chapter 15.

I leaned against the doorway of the Gryffindor common room as everyone circled Harry in the center, I tried to reach him after the Tournament but he was stolen from me by Fred and George. I smiled and folded my arms as I watched the excitement flow through everyone in the room because Harry came in first, for those who never doubted him this was an even more exciting feeling. Fred and George picked Harry up from the ground again and placed him on their shoulders cheering.

"Triwizard Champion!" They chanted, Harry was laughing away as he was trying to balance the golden egg in one hand and not be dropped by the devious twins. I giggled as Harry made eye contact with me then glanced at the egg.

"Who wants me to open it?" He shouted, everyone yelled at him to do it.

"Are you sure you want me to open it?" He egged them on, Fred and George tossed him in the air, desperately wanting him to open the egg.

"I'm opening it." He grinned while twisting the top, the egg opened on all sides like a flower, releasing a deafening squeal through the room causing Fred and George to drop Harry to the ground and all of us to drop to our knees and cover ours ears. Harry squinted in pain and closed the egg immediately, everyone rose to their feet with a what-the-hell-just-happened look. I continued rubbing my ears in excruciating pain.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron appeared next to me in the doorway, Harry and him weren't on speaking terms right now from Ron's pure jealousy. I rubbed my arm nervously, I hope he doesn't start a fight right here. Harry held the egg next to his thigh and watched Ron, Ron looked at me and back to everyone and exited the room. I watched the door close and sighed, I felt bad for Harry. It's his best friend. The two not talking just isn't right. Harry stared at the door and looked to the ground with no expression. I walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at me. Now that I was seeing him up close I could see all the scratches and bruises from the fight, he had a deep slice on his eyebrow and a smaller one on his lip. I ran my thumb over his lip, drawing his upset thoughts about Ron back to focus on me.

"He'll come around." I smiled gently, caressing his lip. The light in his eyes returned and he brought his hand up to mine on his cheek and intertwined our fingers.

"Ew! Gross. Love is in the air." Fred announced to the room, "Pinch your noses! It's not safe!" Fred said pinching his nose, George laughed and gave Fred a high five.

"Good one, mate!" He laughed doing a handshake with Fred. A few others pinched their nose jokingly humored by their joke. A group of Gryffindor girls I didn't know well folded their arms with a snotty face.

"Apparently Potter's off the market." They whispered going by, Parvati Patil looked at the girls going by, "he's been off the market for awhile." She said raising a brow at them, then back to me smiling. I have excellent roommates. If Hermione isn't around I've learned I can depend on Lavender or Parvati for something, of course I don't always tell them everything going on in my life, that's for Hermione, but if I ever need a favor or help with an assignment, anything school related, they're always willing to help. They're loyal, I can feel it.

My best friend back in America is named Claudette, speaking of her, it has been awhile since she's written back to me. I've noticed I send and receive more letters from Claudette than I do from my father, but I also know that he's quite busy at the ministry. I haven't told her anything about Harry, she's already freaking out that I even attend school with him. I've learned from spending so much time with him that he's just like any person... my person.

"Look at you," I said leaning into his face, "you're all cut up." I tightened my grip onto his hand and pulled him away from the crowd.

"I could take care of that... if you want..." I smiled while walking backwards to the stairs to his dormitory, he smirked and tilted his head curiously.