Chapter 29.

Lucy's POV

"Stop!" I yelled hiding behind the couch backing up slowly towards the wall, Harry smiled and jumped on the couch. "Harry! I mean it! Stop!" I said between laughs, he swung himself over the sofa and began to chase me again trying to take the tv remote from me. I ran through the hallway and screamed when I was caught and thrown over his shoulder.

"No. I'm so tired of watching The Bachelorette!" He groaned dramatically and tossed me in the air some more causing me to scream even louder, I began kicking and he held me tighter and smacked my butt.

"Harry!" I exclaimed while jumping from his playful hit to my ass, I finally quit fighting and laid on his shoulder frowning. "It's so good. You have to admit!" I said flailing my arms in the air, he clicked his tongue and I could feel him shaking his head in disagreement as he walked towards our bedroom and threw me onto the bed. I rested my weight on my elbows behind me, tilting my head watching him as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground. He dived between my legs and lifted my shirt up smiling at me with his beautiful green eyes that were filled with excitement, then pressing his lips to my stomach blowing raspberries. I threw my head back onto the mattress laughing hysterically and throwing myself all over the bed, he let out a devious chuckle and pressed my stomach harder to the bed and started nibbling on my neck and ear. I lost it after this.

"Harry James Potter! Stop right now!" I yelled his full name cracking up and pushing him away, he continued to mess with me and finally wrapped his hands around my wrists, pinning me down to the bed. He pushed his much larger body harder into mine, then pulled his head away from my neck to stare into my eyes. I held still to study his face, still trying to catch my breath.

His eyes wandered to my breasts that were moving up and down from my irregular breathing, my bra exposed from the chase because the strap from my tank top had fallen down my arm, he licked his lips and slowly licked across the top of my boobs. I inhaled deeply as my eyes rolled back into my head, I let my body relax to his intoxicating touch.

Harry lifted himself and slowly pulled my tank top over my head, I tugged my shorts down immediately after, ready for his touch that I've missed for so long. For some reason it feels like I haven't had his touch in a long time, too very long. I tossed my shorts to the side and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him down on top of me while I engulfed him into a deep kiss, running my fingers through his hair roughly making him moan. His bulge between my legs becoming larger and pressing against me, driving me completely wild.

"I should have been there. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't say anything about a break. We would have been together." A voice echoed through my ears, I jumped away from Harry's touch and slammed myself against the headboard of our bed.

"Lucy?" He asked me with a strange expression, I looked around the room frantically then back to him.

"You didn't hear that?" I asked shocked, the voice was so loud. "Is someone in the house?" I asked crawling out of the bed and opening the door to our bedroom looking down the hallway, it was lighter than it was before, much lighter. I began walking down the hallway slowly towards the light at then end, what is this?

"Lucy. Of course I heard it." Harry said from behind me leaning against the doorframe. I turned to him confused.

"You heard it? What is it?" I asked looking back towards the end of the glowing hall, the living room had disappeared and there was now only light.

"Please come back. Wake up. I need you." I know that voice, that's Harry's voice, his voice was trembling in the light. I stood still, shaking on the cold wooden floorboards. Where am I? Why am I hearing two Harry's? I turned to Harry learning against the frame still, arms folded and a focused face.

"Are... are you not Harry?" I whimpered as my eyes began tearing up, he smiled gently at me.

"Of course I'm Harry." He said reassuringly.

"Then who is that? Is that not you?" I asked holding my hand to my heart in panic, a tear slid down my cheek.

"That's also me... Lucy." He said calmly. I looked around the hallway walls that were filled with pictures of us, they were memories I couldn't recall. I didn't remember any of it. I took a few more steps towards the light, covering myself as I realized I was standing in my bra and underwear. The closer I got to the light the warmer my body felt, the more right it felt.

"I love you." Harry voice whispered through the light. My heart dropped as I heard those words. He's never said that to me. He does? Oh my God. Does he?

"What's happening right now?" I turned around to the visible Harry, he walked towards me and intertwined our fingers. "Am... am I... dead, Harry?" My voice croaked, am I dead? Could I be dead? What's happened? Why can't I remember anything? He held my hand tighter and kissed my temple.

"Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?" I whimpered as more tears began to fall. What did I do? I'm fourteen, how could I be ready to leave? I looked back at the light as realization hit... this is in my head. I've been locked away here, in this paradise with Harry.

"The light is back to them, back with your friends, back to me." Harry pointed with his index finger towards the light, my breathing increased as I stared at it. The real them?

"Back... to earth?" I asked, he nodded and held my hand tighter, staring at me intensely. "Do I have to go?" I asked curiously.

"If you go back, you go back to your life. If you choose to stay here, you'll be coming home." His words rang in my ears.

I'm currently sitting between life and death, and I have a choice to which one I want.

I stared at the light and sat down on the cold wooden floor. If I go back I won't have Harry, I'll have the Harry that is so very angry with me, the Harry that doesn't want me. If I stay, I can live in this perfect world with Harry, the Harry who has now placed himself down next to me, staring into the light with me. He's waiting for my decision.

"How long have I been here?" I asked. He shrugged.

"We've been here as long as you've wanted us here." He said calmly, I nodded and looked around the house.

"This is ours? We're fourteen."

"Not here. We're as old as you want us to be. This house is ours." He smiled taking my hand again. I continued staring at the light in front of us, I know I have to go back. I need to try.

"Where will you go?" I asked worried, he smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Wherever you are. I am too." He rose from the floor and pulled me up with him, Harry glanced back and forth between the light and me. "Are you going to go?" He brought his hand to my chin and lifted my head up, planting a deep warm kiss on my lips and pressing his forehead to mine before I could answer him. I closed my eyes, enjoying every moment with him. I stared into his green eyes, they were still filled with happiness.

"I have too..." I let go of his hands and slowly walked towards the light, before I entered I turned around to look at the man I love one last time.

"Will you be with me?" I asked rubbing my shoulders nervously, he nodded and smiled.

"Every step of the way." He said, I smiled at him and turned to the light.

Walking through to my real life. It was time I left the fairy tale in my head.