Chapter 36.

Lucy's POV

The party started hours ago in the common room, so many people arrived that the whole room was hot, sweaty, and straight up stuffy and stinky. Music was blaring loudly through an old music player in the corner, and all I can think about is how many spells did these boys cast to be able to hide such a giant get together?

I somehow got dragged into a game called "beer pong" which is some drinking game I've never heard of, and the weirdest part is that in the cups there was no beer. The cups were filled with liquor. So I guess... Liquor Pong?

Harry was with Ron in the corner, watching us play and have our fun. They were both drinking, but not quite as much as us.

"Oh, come on!" Hermione yelled throwing her arms in the air, she continued cursing at our opponents who were some girls from Slytherin. They had gotten two of their balls into two of our cups again. I groaned pulling the balls out and dropping them into the water next to me, throwing the balls back to the girls and grabbing the cup off the table with Hermione.

"Here we go..." I said rolling my eyes, we threw our heads back and swallowed the burning liquor. I've lost track on how many shots we've taken now, my whole world was becoming a blur and I was dizzy.

"Bleh!" Hermione cringed and stumbled back onto another person in the room, they had an awkward exchange of apologies and she finally turned back around towards the table. "We're going to destroy them." Hermione said slamming her fist on the table. I covered my laugh with my hand at her determination. We are definitely not winning, but if Hermione needs the idea that we are to feel better then that's fine.

"You're right." I lied, agreeing with her as she waited for them to throw the balls. The girls took their turns and tossed them into our last few cups. Leading to Hermione yelling loudly at them and making a scene, and us drinking the last few shots. The girls started laughing to each other and walked away from the table, holding their invisible trophy and their ego's filling their head even more than before.

Hermione flipped the cup in front of her in annoyance and folded her arms.

"Stupid bitches." Hermione huffed, I gasped at her language and fell onto the side of the table laughing.

"Hermione!" I said between breaths. When she drinks it's almost like a new Hermione comes out, a competitive, aggressive and beyond hilarious side. She glanced at me trying to fight a smile with her arms still folded.

"They're Slytherin. Even if they didn't win Beer Pong they still would've been stupid bitches." She chimed, relaxing her arms, she glanced around the room and left my side without saying a word. I shook my head while still holding a grin, she is so much fun when she truly lets loose.

I glanced back over at the corner where Harry was, but him and Ron weren't there anymore.

Where's Harry?

I circled in the same spot standing on my tiptoes looking for him, I couldn't find him anywhere. As I made my way through the crowd numerous times he still wasn't anywhere in sight. Or maybe I was missing him? He's got to be somewhere, I just saw him a few minutes ago. The light from the fire lit over my face and I squinted covering my eyes, all my senses are extremely sensitive right now.

The music is too loud, the voices around me are too loud, it's too bright?

I groaned and hit my foot on something, as I began falling over someone caught my arm and pulled me to my feet. I tried to make out the face of the person but they were too blurry.

Everything was blurry and spinning.

"Whoa." I said grabbing a piece of furniture in front of me. I'm out of it. Way out of it.