Chapter 12.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted at him for the millionth time, "you have to concentrate. I can't help you if you aren't concentrating, the spell just won't work." She softened her tone while holding a golden plate, she held it out to the right of her body and nodded for him to cast the spell.

"Accio plate!" Harry shouted while pointing his wand at the object, it flew across the room and into Harry's left hand. He tosses the plate up and down smiling excitedly that something finally came into his grasp. I clapped happily while sitting next to the fire, I moved a table near it so I could stay warm while I watched. Hermione said I shouldn't have come, I was a straight up distraction to begin with, but this was my idea and I wanted to be here.

"Don't get too excited. That was the first time you've brought anything to you within the last hour." Hermione said with determination as she grabbed a cup off the table and distanced herself even farther away from him. He held his wand up and cast the spell, shooting the cup across the room and into his hand. He repeated these actions all night, it was a little past midnight when he finally placed his wand at his side and told Hermione and I that he was tired. We agreed to all go to bed, but to begin practicing in the common room after dinner once again. The second we snuck back into our dormitory I crashed onto my mattress and fell asleep, we have long couple of months ahead of us helping Harry get through these trials.

~

"Wake!" A deep voice shouted at me through my sleep, I opened my eyes and yawned. "Do not even attempt to come to class next time you are this tired." Snape snapped at me, I nodded and gulped. I was exhausted, with helping Harry train and trying to catch up in potions. At this rate, I'll need to go into hibernation soon to catch up on my sleep schedule.

"You're right. My apologies, Professor Snape." I glanced at my potions book in front of me before he turned around to most likely snap at me again. His black cloak flew around blowing a gust of wind in my face, I refused to make eye contact. It would only end bad, I assume. He studied me and said nothing, then turning back towards the front of class. Malfoy sneered in disgust and annoyance to my right, I rolled my eyes. That's right. Malfoy's my potions partner. Lucky me. He huffed and opened his book refusing to speak to me. I opened mine to the same page his was on and did the same. We usually didn't speak unless completely necessary, and when we do we always argue and bicker. His personality was everywhere, too much for me to handle. He was slimey and disgusting, just as Harry and the others described.

"Favoritism. Nice one." Malfoy snickered. I ignored his mean comment, once again. I traced my pointer finger over the ingredients needed and got up from my seat to retrieve them, I came back and dropped them onto his book he was reading.

"Oh, please. I actually work for the grades I have." I said pulling the rats tail off of his book and dropping it into the cauldron.

"What's that supposed to mean, stiff?" He held an angry face, I rolled my eyes again and pulled another ingredient off of his book and tossed it into the cauldron.

"I think you know what I mean, Malfoy." I said with the same tone, he kept his smug angry face on.

"I don't think I do. Care to explain?" He asked raising an angry brow, "stiff?" He hissed my nickname within the Slytherin house. I glared at him with frustration.

"That's fine. Two can play this game." I said and tossed in another ingredient then sliding the cauldron over to him and scooting away as he started mixing it. The cauldrons mixture blew up into a green puff of smoke and covered Malfoy in the stench of garbage, skunk, and any other bad smell you can think of. I tried biting my smile but I was going to go into a fit of laughter at any moment.