Chapter 10.

"Hermione?" I sighed placing the lip gloss back down on my dresser, she was shimmying back into the dress she bought days ago.

"You want me to do your hair?" She asks, I nod with hopefulness. She smiles and instructs me to zip her up. Once I did that I sat back down and faced the mirror, the curling iron was already hot from her doing her hair. It looks beautiful. She stood behind me and started pulling certain areas of my hair into a high loose bun and curled the hairs around the side of my face, she then walked over to her jewelry box, pulling out two sets of earrings.

"Why do you have all this jewelry if you never wear it?" I laughed leaning into the mirror to brush some mascara on, she clipped hers on and handed me a diamond dangling pair.

"Mom sends jewelry," She gave me a look, "Dad sends books." She winks making me laugh once more. I use my fingers to wrap around my curls and give them a little more of a bounce, well, the hairs around my face and the few pieces hanging from the bun. Hermione goes over to my suitcase and pulls out the bags from the purchase we made at Gladrags Wizardwear. She pulls the paper off of my dress and holds it up for me, I thank her and put it on. I glance in the mirror one last time before putting on my heels, then our other roommate Lavender walked in. She stopped in her tracks with her hand over her heart.

"Luc, you look so good." She says exasperated, I smile a thank you at her. The dress it too much. I knew it, "sorry, I forgot my handbag." Lavender says walking towards her bed and lifting the small bag off the mattress, then she turns to Hermione before leaving.

"Viktor's waiting for you. I passed him outside the Great Hall..." She trailed off and smirked while closing the door, "and he looks really, really, really, good Hermione." The door closed and Hermione's mouth dropped open and wide eyes, she was filled with excitement. I wish I was on her level.

"I bet he looks so good. I bet Cedric does too!" She shouted, I grinned and clipped my heels strap together then stood up.

"I bet he looks good too, both of them!" I giggled. We checked ourselves in the mirror one last time, both of our cheeks were turning rosey.

"Come on! We don't want to be late!" She jumped up in excitement and grabbed my wrist, yanking me down the stairs of the whole castle till we stopped at the end of the hall right before the entrance to the doors appeared, she turned to me.

"They're down there waiting. No falling, and confidence is key. Okay?" She tried to keep a serious face while pointing a finger at me but failed miserably, I laughed along with her and pulled the front of her dress down a tad bit more, trying to expose a tad bit more breast for her. She raised a brow in amusement.

"I don't have boobs, so I don't know what you're expecting to be shown here." She snickered while pulling the front of her dress back up, her hand was covering her mouth trying to contain her laughter. She's definitely lightened the mood for me, which is what I needed. I grabbed her arms and had her face me eye to eye before she could turn around and dart down the stairs.

"Thank you." I gave her puppy dog eyes, she smiled and grabbed a hold of my hands and held them.

"Of course, I love you." She said in reassurance, then placing a kiss on my cheek. I beamed a smile at her through my nervous wreck that I was pretty sure was coming along. All I've been thinking about since we bought our dresses and shoes is how Harry's doing, I'm lying, I'm nervous to see who Harry will be going with. I've avoided the possible topic of who the boys would be going with for a reason, but I can't help but feel selfish to never ask Hermione if she was actually happy with her date. I feel like deep down... she wanted Ron to ask her. They bicker and drive each other nuts, but I can see the chemistry.