Chapter 6.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all had last period together, so when class was over we headed back to the dormitory to get out of our robes.

"Hey, Lucy?" Hermione called for me across the room, she was trying to brush through her curls after a long day of school.

"Yeah? What's up?" I finished piling my books onto the shelf next to my bed.

"Just curious what you're doing for the rest of the day." She smiled and fell onto her bed, I shrugged and went for my hairbrush as well.

"Well, I was thinking about asking Harry if he wanted to hangout now. You know, before tomorrow when they announce the Triwizard champions and stuff. After all that I think everyone's going to be super busy." I combed through my hair and went to the mirror to apply makeup.

"Wait. What?" Hermione smirked from her bed raising a brow. I looked at her confused, slightly trying to hide my smile, "like hangout? Alone? Just you two?"

"Yeah..." I pursed my lips together and added a little blush to my cheeks, I looked at her through the mirror and her jaw was dropped with her arms folded.

"So, you're just "hanging out" but you're applying makeup? Interesting. Okay." She smirked and went over to her jewelry box.

"It's not that big of a deal! And so what if I'm wearing makeup!" I exclaimed in laughter and put my brushes down, she continued to rummage through her box and pulled out tiny small diamond earrings.

"Mhm. Right" She rolled her eyes and pushed my hair behind my ears to put the earrings in. I turned around to look, my eyes widened.

"Oh my god, these are gorgeous Hermione!" I gently ran my fingers over them in awe, "where did you get these?" I asked, she put her hands on her hips continuing to smirk, "Mum and father got them for my birthday last year. But as you probably already know, I don't really wear jewelry." I frowned and started taking them off, she stopped my hands and shook her head. "No! Keep them. They look so much better on you anyway." She smiled and poked my cheek, I turned around to hug her.

"You're so sweet. Thank you." We pulled away and she nodded excitedly, then grabbed the mascara on my desk.

"Of course, it's fine, but let me put some mascara on you." She held my face still with her left hand and ran the brush over my lashes. I blinked a few times to let it dry. "You are so pretty, Lucy. Like, stunning." I blushed and pushed her shoulder.

"Funny! Not even." I laughed loudly and put my makeup away. I looked in the mirror one last time and headed towards the door.

"If you need me I'll be with Ron at the library." Hermione said walking ahead of me.

"Aha! So there is something there!" I pointed a finger at her in shock, she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"He's a dingus. See you later, dork." She exited the room and walked downstairs, I followed shortly after and knocked on Harry's door to his dormitory. The door opened and it was Ron, he was dressed and must have been about to meet Hermione in the library.

"Hey! Is Harry here?" I asked trying to glance over his shoulder, Ron turned around to announce my presence and squeezed past me leaving the door open. I walked in slowly looking around the room for Harry. He was opening his suitcase with jean pants on and bare chested, I took a step back and covered my eyes.