Chapter 1

Marisa p.o.v.

*buzz buzz*

'Ill be over in an hour, be ready!! -Aud'

I quickly responded 'I'm almost ready!'

I rushed to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I put on some makeup and then sprayed perfume all over. Then i went downstairs and waited.

*knock, knock*

I ran to the door with a quick yell goodbye to my mom.

"You ready!" Audrey said once I opened my front door.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled and we made our way towards the car. Obviously listening to our boys all the way there.

*hour later*

We arived at the stadium, we were one of the first because we got there really early and not many people around her have the energy to come this early. While we waited in line Aud's mom read a book and Audrey and I listened to music.

------------------------

We got in the front row right by Calum and Luke. Then we sung along the entire time. Then at the end they said they would pick two fans from the front row if they were loud enough. So Aud and I screamed our heads off. Then Calum let out a chuckle and took his mic and asked for my name before putting it in my face.

"My name is Marisa Washington, and I love you and your music!!" I said.

"Well Marisa grab a friend and come up here." Calum said smiling.

I grabbed Audreys hand and we ran on the staging crying happy tears.

"And whats your beautiful friends name, Marsia" Luke said smiling and a tint of pink under his cheeks, then bit his lip ring.

"Audrey Hunting" I eagerly said.

I turned to Audrey and she was checking Luke out. I started laughing and then realized that Calum left. Then I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me into him and then i was picked up and i heard Audrey screech as she got picked up to. They said goodnight to the crowd and then took us to the dressing rooms. I had a smile that went from one ear to another.

-------------------

We got to the room and Micheal and Ashton decided to go meet some fans and get pizza. So that left Calum, Luke, Audrey, and me alone.

"Umm....... Audrey do you wanna go for a walk around the building?" Luke asked looking at the ground.

"Yes I would love to." Audrey said as calm as she can.

That left me and Calum. I was getting so excited and then all the sudden Calum sat right by and and said, "So Marisa, tell me about yourself."

"Ummm.... I play volleyball, with Aud, and ummm I love your music and lots of others, umm I am a cheerleader, but dont think i won't give an ass kicking if one was needed," I said chuckling, "and also dont think I am some girly girl, cause i aint."

"Haha, if I need someone to kickass I will call you, about that can I have your number. Oh, beautiful, you fogot to tell me your age." He said with the smile the makes me melt.

Shit, what if he doesn't want to be with me because im younger then him.

"Ummm, heres my number," i say handing him a slip of paper with my number on it," and im 15." I told him with all honesty.

Then everyone popped through the door before he could respond, yelling PIZZA!!

----------------------

After me and Aud hung out there a little longer, we both got tooken home by Luke an Calum in seperate cars. When Calum and I got in the car he looked over at me, staring into his beautiful eyes, he looked done at my lips and slowly moved closer and then stopped with not even an inch inbetween us. Then he slowly put his lips on mine and we kissed for a while. It felt like forever and I never wanted it to end. Not only was i kissed CALUM HOOD, but I felt something else. Something I needed to hold on to because it was everything i needed.