Chapter 24

Audreys POV

"Marisa you can do this, we are going to get that baby out and your going to have your baby boy." I keep wishpering into her ear hoping maybe she can hear me. "Calum is going to be here soon." I told her. I hope he gets here in time.

"Is the baby going to be alright?" I asked looking at the clock. It has already been a hour, hopefully Calum will be here soon.

"We are having some troubles, we might not be able to save the baby without hurting Marisa." The doctor said.

My phone beeped and I exited and checked it.

Calum: Almost there about an hour.

Me: Babys life or Marisas :(

I sent the text and went back into the room and grabbed Rissy hand. Her head slighty moved and she said, "Just save the baby for Calum." Then she layed her head back down. The doctors started trying to save the baby.

"We got the baby!" The doctor said and a few seconds later a very sad, worried

Calum popped through the door.

"Th- thats our baby." Calum said starting to smile.

"Calum, Rissy might not make it." I whispered to him. He ran over and took her hand in his.

"No no no please Rissy pleassseee!" Calum cried.

"Sir please exit while we make sure she is all cleaned up and try and help her." The doctor said and we exited.

When we got out Calum started pacing and shaking his head.

"Calum, please sit down." I ask. His pacing is annoying me, he takes such loud steps. He turned to me an looked deep into my eyes.

"Do you not care! I fucking love her and you just don't care." He yelled.

"She is my bestfriend, without her I wouldn't be here right now. She is everything to me. She saved me and I can't do shit to save her!" I yelled standing up and getting in his face. He knew where he was going when he said I don't care that my Bestfriend is dieing. So her I stood in his face with my fist clenched.

"I'm so sorry." He said as tears started to fall down his face.

"I need her!" I cried as I pulled Calum into a hug. We just stood there crying into each other until a nurse stepped out and cleared her throat, we both turned and looked at her.

"Um she isn't in good condition. The doctor said she has a 45% chance of living." I just fell onto the ground bawling and hitting the ground. I can't do this without her.