Chapter 12

Marisa POV

*few weeks later*

I decided I wanted to vist Calum on his tour. I mean I love him and I haven't seen him in forever. Almost as if she was reading my mind Aud said, "What if we go meet the boys up on their tour."

"YASSS BITCH YASS!" I yelled.

"Ok great because I already got the tickets and we are leaving tonight." Audrey said smiling and slightly biting her lip ring.

"Damn your good." I said before walking upstairs to start packing. I didn't know what to pack so I just picked my favorites.

*later that night*

"Get your ass in the car in 5 minutes or you will be left here!" Audrey yelled from the door. I rushed down the stairs. When I got in the car Kayla was in the backseat.

"When did she get her?" I asked.

"15 minutes ago when we were suppose to leave." Audrey said sassin me. And with that we turned on the music and jammed all the way there.

When we got there we went through the gates and security and everything.

"Audrey do they know we are coming?" I asked.

"Only Mikey." She said smiling the biggest smile ever. Then we boarded the plane.

___________________________

Calums POV

"What are we doing?" I asked Mikey.

"You will see now come on!" He said dragging us all to Starbucks. When we got there we order and sat down. Mikey would look at his phone and then look at the door every other minute.

"Omg yassss! Look up!" Mikey yelled and we all looked up and watched as three girls walked in. The two tallest looked like Marisa and Audrey but who was the third.

"Marsia?" I asked and Mikey just nodded. I got up and ran over and wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped hers around me. I pulled slightly away an looked into her beautiful eyes and the lightly but passionately put my lips on hers. My arms went down and rested on her hips and her hands were laced on my neck as our lips moved perfectly in sync.

When I pulled away I couldn't help but let the words fall from my mouth, "Marisa I love you." I said.

"I love you too Calum. Don't ever let me walk away like that again." She said and her words brought a smile to my face.

"Never. I will love you forever." I said and then gave her a peck on the cheek and walked back over to where we were sitting.

"So you guys are staying for two weeks?" Luke asked Audrey.

"What! I didn't pack enough clothes!" Marisa yelled.

"I packed another bag when you were done because I knew you didn't have enough." Audrey said before taking a drink of Lukes drink.

"I love you Audrey!" Marisa said and gave her a side hug.

"Who's her?" Luke wishpered.

"Oh yeah, everyone this is Kayla!" Audrey said excitedly.

"Hi Kayla!" We all said together. I looked over at Ash we couldn't take his eyes off her. Without saying anything Ash stood up and kissed her. When he pulled back he said, "Your beautiful." And she blushed.

__________________________

Me and Marisa were walking around and I decided to ask her.

"Marisa can I ask you something's?" I asked.

"Yess?" She said a little worried.

"Well first, Will you please be my girlfriend again. I can't stang liv-" I said before she cut me off.

"Yes I will Calum." She said and gave me a smile.

"Ok and also, Will you come to the show tonight." I asked. I needed to sing this song to her. It was one me and Luke wrote together. And then Ash has been working on a song for us. Tonight will be perfect.

"Yes I will!" She said excitedly.

__________________________

Later that night

We got on stage and Luke said how we were singing new songs and who wrote what.

First was kiss me by Ashton

'Can I call wake you up on a Sunday?

Late night, I think we need to get away.

Head lights, hold tight turn the radio loud.

Let me know where to go and I'll get you there.

Tell the truth and I'll show you how to dare.

Flash lights held tight we could own this town.

Never say goodbye.

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me

And tell me that I'll see you again

'Cause I don't know,

If I can let you go'

Once we finished that one we decided to sing our other songs; Mrs All American, Amnesia, She looks So perfect. Then it was time for the one me and Luke wrote.

"Next we will be singing Everything I Didn't Say." Luke said and we started singing.

'This is everything I didn't say

Wait, don't tell me

Heaven is a place on earth

I wish I could rewind all

the times that I didn't

show you what you're really worth

(What you're really worth)

The way that you held me

I wish that I'd put you first

I was wrong I admit

Numb from your kiss

While you were slipping through my fingertips

Taking every breath away

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved

This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could've made you stay

And I'm the only one to blame

I know that it's a little too late

This is everything I didn't say

Wake me up now

And tell me this is all a bad dream

All the songs that I wrote

All the wrongs that I hoped would erase from your memory

Holding onto a broken and empty heart

Flowers I should've bought

All the hours I lost

Wish I could bring it back to the start'

I sang while staring deep into Marisas eyes. When we were finished she ran up and jumped into my arms and kissed me.