Chapter 25

Audreys POV

My old habits have started again. Only a little but still enough, without her all I feel is pain and so cutting takes away that pain. Luke has noticed but all I do is push him away. Thats all I do now. I never pushed Marisa away and never will. I love her, she is my bestfriend and I would take a bullet for her and not think twice about it.

"Babe please just let me in!" Luke asked from outside the door. I opened the door but just went back to my corner and sat there with my knees to my chest and just staring off in the distance.

"Babe please talk to me. I wanna help!" I just turned and stared at him. He looked so upset and worried.

"I'm lossing her slowly. I just want her here. She can't die. Noo she can't. She can't leave me, I can't do this by myself!" I was no longer upset. I was angry. Those stupid ass doctors and the stupid but adorable baby, are ruining my life and ending my bestfriend's.

"Can we go visit her?" I asked Luke.

"Yes babe get ready and we can go!" He said and gave me his award winning smile and kissed my forehead before leaving.

----------------------------------------------

Marisa POV

"I can't do this Rissy! Don't leave me. I need you and I hope you can hear me but I have no clue because you in a freaking coma! Just please fight. Fight like hell because I know you can! Your baby needs you, they are trying to save the baby but they are having problems. Calum won't stop crying and pacing. And as I think I have told you my old habits have came back. Sorry I know I am disappointing you but I can't help it. Please come back to me!" Audrey said. Wait I can hear her and I'm in a coma, what? I tried my best to move and say something but I just couldn't the more I tried the less energy I had.

I felt like I was slowly drifting away in the darkness until ass the sudden it goes whit and then a can see a girl in front of me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello I'm Hannah, I am here to show you what happens to the important people in your life if you die. So that you can make your decision."

"I know I want to live!" I yelled at her.

"Just wait God wants you but you have to fight to go back." She said. Why would God want me.

"Let's go!" She said skipping away. Slowly it turned black and the all the sudden I was in my moms room. It was my mom and dad and they were fighting and my mom was drunk.

"Mom!" I yelled but she couldn't hear me. Then we switched to Calum room.

He walked into the bathroom and then punched the mirror screaming and crying and then I could hear the baby crying but he just pulled out a razor and started cutting and soon he was passed out from blood loss on the floor.

"Calum No- they baby needs you!" I screamed.

"Thats not your baby. Its Audreys she's pregnant but she doesn't know yet. We have no idea if your baby is going to make it or not." the girl said and I was happy and angry at the same time.

"Why is Audreys baby with Calum?" I asked.

"Because Calum needed someone to keep company and Audrey had plans..." And with the we were switched to A bar where Audrey stood drinking while Luke tried taking her away without upsetting her.

"I wanna die!" Audrey said to him.

"Audrey baby don't talk like that." Luke said and he looked so upset. then some girl came up and pushed her lips to Lukes and Luke pushed her off.

"Who the hell are you Bitch!" Audrey yelled.

"Back off bitch!" She yelled getting in her face and Audrey just punched her. Then sirens were heard and Audrey was tooken away.

"Why does she do this every other night?" Luke said before heading off. So Audrey is cutting and wants to die. Also, she has been getting arrested. She needs me. Then we were in the hospital and Audrey was crying on my bedside and Calum was on the otherside holding my hand and looked almost dead. Then all the sudden my vision went back to black and all Icould do is hear.

"Decide." I heard a faint whisper in my head.

"Audrey and Calum, I need them and they need me. I want to live!" I yelled in my head.

"Then fight like hell to get back there!" She wishpered-yelled.

"How, I feel so weak." I said.

"Think your hardest try moving every possible time you can. Byee!" And with that I was by myself again. It so hard to fight when you have no energy to fight. I need to fight but I can't even try.

"Audrey, Calum, It's getting worse her heart is starting to slowly." A doctor said and Audrey started bawling and grabbed my hand. Wait I felt that!

----------------------------------------------

___________________________

IM GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL!!!

Does she die or nah?

-Aubrey😘