Chapter 16

Its been almost a month since we left the one day and I still haven't seen Calum and it's killing me. He hasn't had much time to talk and when he does have time I have homework or practice. I have already started regular school and Me an Aud have almost the same classes.

"Get ready!" Audrey yelled and I looked at the time 6pm 45 mins till we leave for our first volleyball game. We told the boys because they would be near but I don't think they will make it. I get ready then head downstairs. I get a quick something to eat and make our waters.

"Let's go!" Audrey yelled grabbing her keys and managing to trip walking out.

"Only you Audrey, only you." I said chuckling a little earning myself a middle finger.

When we got there we warmed up together as usual. We stretched and passed and hit and served, then it was game time. I looked through the crowd and there was no Luke or Calum so I decided to focus on the game. Aud looked really worried, then she would look through the crowd and then smile. Something is wrong but this isn't the time for this.

"Get your head in the game." I told her as we walked onto the court.

"You too Rissy." She said and I saw a smile grow on her face as the ref blew her whistle to start the game. Everytime we got a point our faces would go from really happy to serious in the matter of seconds, but that was volleyball.

It was my turn to serve and we only needed 2 points to win the firts game. I served the ball and got an Ace. We all cheered, when I was walking back I heard a familiar voice yelling, "Go Marisa! I love you!" I turned to the voice and there he was. I turned to Audrey and she was smiling but Luke wasn't there and you could see the hurt in her face. I forgot everything and served the ball again, they returned it but Audrey spiked it so hard I would have thought the ball popped when it hit the ground.

"Audrey do you know why Luke isn't here?" I asked her after I blew a kiss to Calum and he fake caught it making me chuckle.

"Um.... Huh uh no." Audrey said stumbling on ever word.

"What happened." I sighed.

"He cheated." Her words got me so pissed off. Now I understand but when I saw Luke turn a corner and into the gym I almost ran over and punched him but Audrey stopped me, "Focus on the game!" She yelled-whispered in my ear.

We won the second game 25-20. Then we won the third game 25-22. So we won our first match which was great but to be honest I never wanted to leave, I just wanted to keep playing and I know Audrey did to when she sighed as we walked away.

"Calum!" I yelled as I ran over and jumped on him showering him in kisses. He chuckled and then set me down.

"Want to go out to eat?" He asked.

"Yeah just let me go tell Audrey." I said and then walked over to her. She was talking to Luke.

"Um Aud." I said interrupting her death glare.

"Yes?" She said turning to me.

"Um I am going to go to dinner with Calum." I said and she gave me a hug goodbye and I headed out. When I got to Calums car he got a phone call.

It was mostly filled with yes's and no's and a few ok's and saying he was going to dinner.

"Sorry that was my mom." He said and you could tell he was a little embarrassed. I just turned on the music and "Dead Bite" by Holleywood Undead came on and I started signing and Calum just looked at me like I was crazy, I shrugged it off until the song was over.

"Why were you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Well for one its funny and cute when you sing, and for two I never thought you were a person who listens to Holleywood Undead." He said and I chuckled.

"Well you learn something new everyday." I said an he wouldn't stop staring at me.

"We going in or nah?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"I love you" He said still not breaking his stare. I leaned in and give him a quick peck and then smiled as I pulled back and he was still staring and he was stuck in his thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking about us." He said with a slight smile.

"What about us?" I asked as I started getting out of the car. He got out and came over to me and laced his fingers through mine.

"You will figure out soon." He said giving me his best scary-mystery voice before running away, I started laughing my ass off at how ridiculous he looked.

___________________________

When the date ended he took me home and I invited him to stay but he said he has to go soon.

"What do you think about marriage?" He asked me when I started walking through the door. Is he going to ask me to marry him. I want to but I mean we are soo young. What if we get in a huge fight. What if we had kids and they hated us and we turned on eachother. I guess I had a worried look on my face because he pulled me into his chest and rubbed his hands up and down my back and said, "I was just asking what you thought not if you wanted to." He said with a slight chuckle but you could hear he was hurt by my reaction.

"But if I did what do you think?" He asked.

"I don't know it's a scary thought. I have never really thought of marriage and I don't know we are young, but I do know I am in love with you." I said and his expression changed and he looked upset and I opened my mouth to say something when I heard Audrey yelling from inside.

"I better go in and help her." I said. I gave him a smile kiss on the cheek before going inside.

When I got inside Audrey was yelling and crying and Luke was just holding her.

"Man I expected her to have killed you but I was clearly wrong." I said as I made my way over to them.

"Well we made up but her mom called and started yelling and trying to find her." Luke said while he was still trying to calm Audrey.

"Why does her mom care?" I asked.

"Because Johnny left her and Audrey is the next youngest." He said before kissing her forehead.

"Wheres Johnny?" I asked.

"On his way here to stay until he can get somewhere else to go, he has a friend but his friend is still making room for him and he hasn't seen Audrey in forever so he asked to stay with her." Luke said, pulling Audrey into his lap. Audrey looked so small next to Luke but a gaint next to me, it's so weird. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a brownie and tossed it to Luke and pointed at Aud, it's a go-to snack if Auds upset. He gave to Aud and she kissed him then ate it.

"Wow I get you a brownie and he gets kissed." I said chuckling and rolling my eyes. Man I am in a good mood today but Calum asking me what I thought of marriage really threw me off.

"Audrey I have a question." I said sitting on the couch across from her.

"What?" She asked looking up at me for the first time since I got home.

"Calum brought up marriage and what I thought of it." I said and she jumped up and ran off and jumped on me.

"Ow." I said as she landed on me.

"He is going to ask you to marry him!" She yelled and started jumping around.

"No he isn't. I might have told him were too young and might have worried when he first asked."

"WHAT! you can't do that, gosh you uggg there is no way to fix this. You need to marry him he is your life!" She yelled, gosh she gets so overworked when someone says marriage.

"Do you want to marry him?" Luke asked still sitting on the floor.

"Yes." I said after really thinking about it.