Chapter 5

Marisa P.O.V.

I woke up the next day thinking about what Calum asked. I do want to get some peircings but I dont know about a tattoo and what is he going to get. My phone started buzzing breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hello" I said not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey hot stuff" He said, but it doesn't sound like Calum.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked hoping for it not to be the person I never want to talk about.

"Oh come on baby, I know you know me." He says and I have an idea of who it is.

"I am trying to figure it out, so will you either tell me who this is or what the hell you want instead of wasting my time." I said as calm as I could.

"Ok heres the deal, we will pick you up and then head to the park near you and you will have a nice date with me and then come back to my place or I will tell your secret to everyone." he said and then I turned and saw Audrey in my doorframe with her fist clenched and her face is telling me she is ready to rip someones head off.

"Ok what time?" I say wanting to get this over.

"6pm and you better look slutty, because this is my date and I want to see as much of you as I can." He says in a perverted way.

"Whatever." I say hanging up.

"Audrey I need you to put away all your anger and help me get ready because its 5 and I need to leave soon." I say nicely hoping she will calm down.

"I will ok just get in the shower while i get your slutty outfit ready. But my question is why are you doing this, your dating Calum!" She said calmly at first but then she started yelling.

"No one can know my secret, ok?" I told her but she just rolled her eyes and I got in the shower.

When I get out of the shower Audrey is sitting on my bed crying and she throws her phone and looks up at me.

"What happened?" I asked walking over to her wrapping my arms around her.

"L-Luke he ch-cheated on me with Libby and I walked in on it and then he called me all these names and I ran out and ran into Jasen who wouldn't even look at me because of what I have done." She said trying to calm herself down. I looked at her face and makeup was running down her face so I wipe it off.

"Who cares about my drama, lets get you ready!" She said slowly putting a smile on her face.

"You dry your hair I will turn on our boys." Audrey said plugging her phone into my speakers. But before any music got on their was a knock on the door. Audrey put some music on then went to the door.

__________________________

Audreys P.O.V.

I quickly turned on Try Hard by 5sos and went down to answer the door, to my luck it was Jasen.

"Um.. Hi" I say pulling my sleeves down to cover my cuts, that may I add I have almost cut again.

"Um.. your brother said you would be up here." He said and I knew by the look in his eyes something was wrong.

"Yeah he was right. What do you want?" I asked trying to get to the point.

"Umm I felt bad about earlier." He said.

"Well Audrey is busy and doesn't need your crap, you treated her like shit when she just caught Luke cheating an-" Marisa scream behind me, but I cut her off.

"Umm I have to help her get ready, and Marisa everyone doesn't need to know everything in my life." I half yelled.

"Bye, Jasen." I say looking at the ground.

"No dont say that, everytime you use my name it means you wont talk to me for a long time." He said on the verge of tears.

"Sorry Jasen I have to go, text you later, I promise." I said before shutting the door and heading up for Marisas room.

I made her hair perfect and then I told her to change. While she was in the bathroom her phone went off and she told me to answer it.

"Hello?" I quickly said.

"Hey, who is this?" The man on the other line said.

"Audrey." I said, not telling him my last name.

"Perfect, beautiful as you know I am going on a date with Marisa soon, you need to get ready, slutty of course, to go on one with my friend and if you dont your secret will be told as well as Marisas." He said.

"Ok." I said knowing how many bad secrets I have. And I quickly get dressed in my spare clothes I have at Marisas. Then Marisa walked in.

"What the hell are you wearing." She said as soon as she saw me.

"I was asked on a blackmail date too." I said not really caring.

"Ok lets go." Marisa said as we walked to the door after the knock. But it wasnt our dates.

"Um what are you doing here?" I asked while Marisa was making her way down the stairs.

"They are our dates, Audrey." Marisa yelled.

"Wait what!" Calum yelled as Marisa came into the door.

"Oh Shit." Marisa said.

"Um we were blackmailled into dates, well her mostly, I dont really care." I said shooting a glare at Luke, whose fist were clenched. Then I saw our dates pull up and get out of the car.

"Shit." I said pointing to Marisas and my unsayable ex.

"Garrett?" She said choking on the words. Then our eyes went to the other person, he wasn't bad looking. So good for me.

"We have to go." I say fighting back a laugh. But before we could leave the porch they stopped us.

"We are your boyfriends, so you cant go on dates with other guys." Calum siad for the two of them.

"Actually you cheated on me and I ended it so you can go suck a fat one." I said to Luke and then turned to Marisa.

"I have secrets no one can know so I have to go on this date." Marisa said as kind as possible.

"If you go on this date we are done." Calum said.