Chapter 18

Marisa POV

When we got back Johnny was waiting on our porch.

"You weren't suppose to be here till tom." Audrey said running up to give her brother a hug.

"I wanted to surprise you but you weren't home." Johnny said sounding a little upset. I gave Johnny a small hug before helping him to the guest room. Once he got settled we ordered pizza and talked to Jonny all night. We finally went to bed around 11pm.

I couldn't sleep so I went out on our deck and looked at the stars. I couldn't stop think about Calum and every word he said today. I want to get married but I am so scared. And I am afraid to tell him but I need him. Gosh life is so difficult. I need to tell him I am ready.

I slowly started drifting off not realizing I was outside.

I was awoken by Audrey pouring warmish hot water all over my face.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled getting up but she locked me out. She stood with her face in the door sticking her tongue out. She walked away to answer the door and I could see Kayla in the door. I unlocked the door with the bobby pin that was in my hair. I ran off and tackled Audrey.

"God your good" She said before shoving me off her.

"Yeah now lets get down to business." I said before dragging them into the living room.

"What business?"Kayla asked.

"You two are hiding something from me." I said and Audrey got uo and left. Which is ok because she is harder to take down.

"What is it!" I yelled.

"Not my secret to tell." Kayla said before going to the kitchen and getting a drink.

"AUDREY ELIZABETH HUNTING GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled.

"What" She said walking into the kitchen and sitting on the counter.

"Whats your secret." I asked staring deep down into her soul.

"Nothing" She said. This is going to be hard.

"Why didn't you tell Calum you are ready to get married?" She asked changing the subject.

"Because I am scared to death about it." I said.

"But you do want to right?" kayla asked this time.

"Yes I really do." I said before heading towards the bathroom so I could take a shower.

__________________________

Audreys POV

"So this thanksgiving break Calums going to propose, well atleast after I tell him she is ready. We are all going to be there. It's going to be so cute!" I informed Kayla.

"What about your brother?" She asked.

"He left this morning he was just here for a night." I told her.

"Does he know about you an Luke?" She asked me.

"He knows were dating." I said.

"Does he know about your dad?" She asked.

"No and Luke doesn't know much either." I said and just talking about it freaks me out. He could be watching at any moment and could attack at any given time.

"You still carry a knife with you?"

"Yeah never without one." I said before pulling out the beautiful baby I got.

*knock knock*

"Hel- ahh get away" I yelled before slamming the door shut and locking it. I locked all doors and windows and made sure they were all covered. I got Marisa and Kayla in my room and Marisa was on the phone with Calum and I called the police.

"911 whats your emergency."

"My dad who use to abuse me and killed my last boyfriend showed up at my house. And he won't leave. He told me he would come back for me." I said almost crying.

"We will send police miss." The kind lady on the phone said before hanging up. Marisa handed me her phone and it was Luke.

"Luke baby" I said into the phone.

"Audrey are you ok?" He asked.

"Im fin-" I was cut off by my dad coming up behind me and taking the phone.

"Im coming for you next." He said into the phone before hanging up.

"I told you im coming for you." He said grinning at me.

"Why. Why me?" I asked not crying surprisingly enough.

"Because I want you all for my own." He said evilly.

*wee woo weee wooo* I heard the police pulling into the drive way and my dad grabbed my and put a knife to my neck before walking out the front.

"Let the girl go" The pretty good looking cop said.

"No I she is mine and if you try and take her from my I will slit her throat." He said and I could feel the knife against my neck. All the sudden the knife was knocked away and we were on the ground. I look up and see Marisa on top of my dad punching and cussing him out. The po po pulled us away and took my father away. I hugged Marisa and wouldn't let her go.

"Um miss can I fix that cut?" The nurse guy asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You got cut on your neck."

"What!" I felt my neck and sure enough it was bleeding so I let the guy fix it. When he was done I ran over to Marisa and Kayla and hugged them and said thanks to both of them and told them how much I love them.

"Luke called. I already talked to Calum." Rissy said.

"I don't want to call right now." I said being stubborn because I knew he was worried sick. She made me call him. So I did and we ended up talking for an hour before he had to go.