Chapter 3

Marisa's p.o.v.

What the hell. Why would he do that to me. I just need to get out of here. Ill call Audrey.

"Hello!" Audrey said.

"Umm... Can you pick me up from Calums, I will explain it later" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Uhh yes me and Luke are heading to the car right now."

"Thanks, oh I am sorry if I was interrupting something."

"Ummm yeah its fine" Aud said with a chuckle.

*10 mins later*

" MARISAAA!!" Aud yelled while running up and wrapping her arms around me, forcing a hug.

"Thanks for picking me up." I said while we got in the car.

Once the door was shut and we started driving Audrey turned to me, " What the hell did that asshole do, do i need to kick some ass!?"

"WOAH WAIT! How do we know Calum did something?"Luke said. After that I explained everything and then Luke agreed it was Calum who did something and Audrey was planning revenge on Calum, typical Audrey.

Once we got home I got a call from Calum.

"What." i coldly said when I answered.

"Im so sorry baby, please let me explain." Calum said and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Ugg um, come to Audreys and we can talk."

"Thanks baby, see you soon"

"I'm not your baby I broke up with you."

"Babe pleaseee"

"We will talk, ok?"

"Ok" And with that the call ended and I decided to wait outside until he got here. Once he got here he slowly walked towards me with his head to the ground and i could hear the curtains behind me so I knew Audrey was watching.

"Start talking." I said once he got two feet away from me.

"Um, well I never asked Libby out it was just her plan to get rid of you and what you saw was her forcing herself on me and kissing me, I tried to push her off." Calum said and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"And why should I believe you?" I said back at him and he took two steps forward filling the space inbetween us and wrapped his arms around my waist saying "Because I really like you and all I want is you." And with that his lips met mine and I kissed him back showing him I forgave him.

"I um wanna sing you a song." Calum said while getting his guitar. I just stood there smiling before making my way back onto the bench in the front yard.

"This song is called Mrs All American, I wrote it after i met you."

"I love that accent you have when you say hello

You relocated from New York about a month ago

that minvan that you drive really gets me going

And if it feels like it's right

Then it cant be wrong

No one understands the chemistry we have

And it came out of nowhere

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Walk my way Mrs All American

Say my name

No need to pretend

Dont be shy

Ill show you why

Your not gonna walk away........"

"Omg that was amazing" I yelled running over into Calums arms and then his lips met mine and we started making out.

"Please come back to my place, baby?"Calum asked.

"Sure" I responded and with that we got into his car and drove off.

--------------------

When we got into Calums apartment he grabbed me and started kissing me and then I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his room never breaking the kiss. Then he layed me on his bed and comeover on top of me and kissed me. Slowly his lips moved down my neck and his hands were moving my shirt up a little. I sat up a little so he could take off my shirt and he did and then he took of his. He slowly closed the space inbetween us never taking his eyes off of me. Then he kissed me all the way down and stopped at the waist band of my shorts and look up at me and with a nod i knew what would happen next. Slowly his fingers went in and a small moan slipped out of my lips. After a while he removed his fingers and i slowly kissed down his chest and abs and the pull down his shorts. And then I licked the tip before sticking it all in my mouth. I knew he was at the edge when he let out a big moan and said my name.

We could hear the front door fly open and someone call for Calum. And we quickly put on our clothes and headed out. It was luke.

"luke what the hell happened??" Calum asked trying to get something out of Luke

"We got in a fight because she was texting this guy Jasen while we were watching a movie and I called her a slut and she kicked me out." Luke said with no emotion.

"Luke, did she seem mad when she was texting him?" I asked calmly.

"Umm.... I guess she kind of did" Luke said with no emotion.

"OMG you asshole this guy was a guy she use to really like but heditched her for Libby and you didn't even bother to make sure everything was fine?!!" I yelled at him.

"Whhattt! I am such a dick."

"Yes you are now we have to get to Audreys before she does anything stupid"

We ran to the car and when we got on the road i got a call.

"Jasen?"

"I NEED YOUR HELP!"