Chapter 19

Calums POV

It's the end of the tour and I'm surprising Marisa by showing up to her game. I have it all planned out and it will be perfect. I will be with the girl I fell in love with forever.

"Last call to board the plane to New York." The lady on the speaker said and me and Luke boarded this plane. Mikey and Ash decided to go back home to their families.

"You ready?" Luke asked me once we sat down in our chairs.

"As ready as I will ever be." And with that the plane took off.

__________________________

Marisa POV

"Get your lazy ass off the couch and get in the car." I yelled at Audrey because she wasn't moving.

"SHUT UP! I'm going!" She yelled walking out the door. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the passenger side of her car.

"Let's win this!" I said getting pumped and turning on the radio. 'and more about Calum and his girlfriend' the lady on the radio said but Audrey just changed the station and called control of the radio. SHIT! I wanted to know what they had to say.

When we got there we warmed up and passed and served. Then the whistle blew for the first game. We won the first game 25-20. Then we won the second 27-25 on me serving an ACE.

It was tge last game and we served the ball for the final point. They hit it at us and our back row digs it and then the setter sets me up. BAM! The ball hit on the floor and we won.

The light went out and then there was a spotlight in the middle of the floor.

"Marisa Washington please step into the spotlight." The man on the announcer said. I did as he said and I could see someone walking towards me. It was Calum. He stood right in front of me and then got down on one knee. He pulled out a box from his pocket and I could feel the tears going down my face.

"Marisa I am crazy about you. I can't go a day without thinking about you. Your touch could kill me and not to have you touch I would kill myself. I love you and I have loved you since the day I pulled you onto the stage. I knew there was something about you. And when you were singing to Holleywood Undead I knew I had to marry you if it was the last thing I did." He said and he was crying too.

"Marisa will you marry me?" He asked me.

"YES Calum I love you!" I yelled and he slipped the ring on my finger right by his promise ring and stood up. Once he got up I jumped ontop up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my forehead against his and said, "I am crazy about you." and with that he crashed his lips against mine and our lips moved in sync.

When we got home I kicked Audrey out because I wanted it to just be me and Calum. I dragged him to my bedroom and threw him on my bed and then climded on top of him so I was straddling him.

"You make me insane when you do stuff like that." I said before slamming my lips onto his. Things got really heated and before I knew it we were naked and about to have sex. He stopped right before he put it in and said, "I can't wait for everyone to call you Mrs. Hood and we have babies hoods." And he had the biggest smile on his face and then we went right back to what we were doing before.

With a loud moan we both reached our climaxes and he took off the condom and threw it away. He jumped back into my bed and wrapped his arms around me before we both fell asleep.

__________________________

Calums POV

Once I got there I hid in the blechers. I think they won all three matchs or was it games. I don't know I don't really watch volleyball.

When the lights went out I started making my towards my beautiful girlfriend who was standing in the spotlight when she saw me I could already see the tears in her eyes.

""Marisa I am crazy about you. I can't go a day without thinking about you. Your touch could kill me and not to have you touch I would kill myself. I love you and I have loved you since the day I pulled you onto the stage. I knew there was something about you. And when you were singing to Holleywood Undead I knew I had to marry you if it was the last thing I did." I said and pulled out the box that contained the ring and said, "Marisa will you marry me?"

"YES Calum I love you!" She yelled and I slid the ring right by the promise ring on her ring finger and stood up. Once I got up ahe jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and put her forehead to mine.

"I'm crazy about you." She said before crashing her lips to mine.

She took me back to her place and told Audrey to leave. She dragging me to her bedroom and had sex with me. SCORE! The biggest score of my life was when she said yes. I knew I got to be with the love of my life and that is the best thing in the entire world. And soon we will have kids and I hope they look just like her.

----------------------------------------------

___________________________

Sorry but its coming to an end. Few more chapters. I might do a sequel.

-Aubrey😘