Chapter 10

Marisa POV

Oh shit it's Friday. The boys are leaving today and Calum and I never talked about it.

"MARISA!" Audrey yelled from downstairs.

"Uggg can a girl slept in peace around her!" I yelled down to her.

"No, we are taking the boys to the airport." She said quietly from my door. It was almost like she felt bad for me. I turned to face her and she was in jean shirts and a cute T-shirt. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had some mascara on-I'm guessing waterproof.

"Ugg I'll be down in 15." I said rolling out of my bed. And with that I slowly got ready. I have been dreading this day.

We went to Calums since they were all there. When we got there Audrey honked not wanting to move. Today would be our worst day. The boys put their bags in the back and loaded into Auds car. She has a green Jeep. When we got there everyone was silent and we walked in. Audrey and I went as far as we could before we said our goodbyes. When we came to a stop I hugged Mikey and Ash telling them I love them and will talk to them whenever I can. Then I walked over to Luke and said, "You hurt her and I dont care where you are I will hurt you in ways you never even think were possible." and then I hugged him and said I would miss him.

"Marisa." He said as I turned around.

"Yes?" I said turning back to him.

"I love her and would never ever want to hurt her." He said letting a tear fall. I trust him I just want him to know I'm protecting her because we have been best friends since I dont even know when.

I walked over to Calum and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Marisa I love you." He wishpered into my ear. He is making this a lot harder then I thought. Wait thats the first time he has told me he loved me.

"I love you too Calum, but I umm.... I need to do this. We are going to be so far apart and I need to focus on volleyball-" I said before he cut me off.

"Please dont Marisa. We can make it work. Please tell me you not breaking up with me." He said looking into my eyes and our tears fall one after another almost in sync.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to. I'm scared." I said burying my face into his chest. And then we had to leave and I walked away and hugged Audrey crying into her chest since she is so much taller then me. We walked back to the car and Audrey put her arm on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist. That was how we walked back to the car, not saying a word just silently crying. When we got into the car Audrey finally broke the silence.

"Did you break up with him?" She asked starring into my soul through my eyes like she always does, which meant I couldn't lie. I just started crying again and she wrapped her arm around me and started driving. I wasn't paying attention to where we were but when we stopped I looked up and we weren't in my driveway. We were at MMOC church gym.

"Come on." Audrey said grabbing our volleyball bags from the back where we keep them. We walked in and started practicing.

___________________________

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"What the hell happened with you and Calum!" Mikey screamed from the other line.

"What, why?" I asked.

"We found him in the bathroom cutti- Calum calm down!" They were all shouting from the other line, "got to go." Mikey said.

"Shit!" I yelled hitting the ball as hard as I can.

"What?" Audrey asked and I could tell she had been crying this entire time.

"C-calum has been cut-cutting." I stuttered and she pulled out her phone and waited.

"Calum?" she asked and I knew what she was doing.

"Dude I know it seems like the only thing to do right now but its not, please promise me everytime you feel like cutting go into another room and start writing or singing, just something else."

Audrey said. All I could hear was a small 'I promise' from Calum.

"Lets go home and sleep." Audrey said before heading out to the car.

On the car ride home there was drunk guys trying to hit us and Audrey tried swerving out but we got hit from the driver side.

"Marisa sta-" Was all I heard from her before she blacked out. Shit. Why god.

__________________________