Chapter 22

Marisa POV

I was in the kitchen eating chocolate because I'm pregnant and hungry. All the sudden Calum woke up from his nap and ran into the kitchen.

"MARISA MARISA MARISA!!!!" He yelled as he ran.

"Yes baby?" I asked confused.

"You know how I was out for two weeks and I almost died?" He asked me. Of course I remember, it was the worst two weeks of my life.

"Yes baby I remember, why?"

"Well when I was close to death a little boy was calling for me, I didn't know who it was but I knew I had to see this boy-he kinda sounded like you- well anyways I got to the boy and he looked like me. Well obviously with some of you but I could see me in him. He was yelling something like, 'I'm over here! Look at me! Down here. Mommy why can't he see me?' I saw him I was just to much in shook to say anything. This boy looked like me but I didn't know him." He said and was crying. I walked over and hugged him.

"Our son brought you back. But why do you remember now?" I asked.

"He came back." Calum said sobbing.

"What?" I am so confused.

"He told me he loved me and that he wished he could meet me." Calum said falling to the ground crying.

"This could just be a nightmare. This child is coming out of me and we will have our baby Xavier." I said crying and then he started kicking.

"Calum, Calum he is kicking!" I yelled. Calum stood up and put his hands on my stomach and he felt it. His face lit up and he kissed me.

"I love you baby!" He whispered, his lips touching mine with every word he spoke.

__________________________

Calums POV

Today is one of the last doctor appointments. We get to see our baby again and talk about parenting. I'm so excited. I really hope that my dream was a nightmare because if it wasn't I don't know what I would do. He was my life. Our life.

"You ready baby?" I asked as I helped her out to the car.

"Yes and I really don't need help." She said chuckling. God she is perfect.

"No I need to help. Nothing can happen to your or our baby." I told her and she looked at my face for emotion but there was nothing. I'm dead serious.

"Ok babe." She said giving me a smile.

We got in the car and drove to the doctor. When we got into the room she got into the chair and they pulled up her shirt. They put the gel on and then did the thingy that shows the baby. When I looked at our baby he looked unusually small.

"Why is he so small?" Marisa asked.

"He shouldn't be that small." The nurse said before calling for a doctor. the doctor got her and checked it out.

"Um- miss your baby might come early and he might not survive." The doctor said frowning. I turned and punched a wall before sliding down and crying. I could tell Marisa was crying by the way she talked. You could hear the hurt. It hurts me. I can't do anything about this. This hurts her more then me, she was the one who really wanted a baby-not me. I can't even give her a perfect son. Why?

"Calum?" Marisa said walking over to me. I stood up and grabbed her hands.

"Im so sorry baby." I said staring into her glossy brown eyes.

"It's not your fault." How can she say that this is all my fault.

"No this is my fault." I said turning away but she grabbed my face and kept it facing her.

"This is not your fault and it will never be. This baby doesn't know me, so it doesn't know that I am forcing it out of me and it will stay with us. I am determined to have this boy." Then she kissed me. I bent down to her stomach and kissed it. I love this boy and I really hope he will fight like hell like his father did, so we can be together-as a family.

----------------------------------------------

________________________

Sorry short chapter but I promise the last one will be longer. Almost done! Gonna do a sequel. It might not be to long but oh well!

-Aubrey😘