Chapter 23

Marisa POV

Its been 2 weeks since that appointment and I there is 5 weeks till my due date. Everyday I get more scared about him. Calum is too. He does everything to make sure I am good, when I nap he is there with his arm around me and watching. When I eat he makes sure I eat more then needed. When I walk around he is right by my side. I love it but it ends today.

"Babe I am ready!" Calum yelled bringing his suitcases down the stairs.

"Ok since I am not allowed to go to the airport, I love you and I will see you in 2 weeks." I said and then kissed him. Our lips moved in sync until he pulled apart.

"Baby.." Calum started, "I don't have to go, I can stay with you and make sure you are alright."

"No you need to go, you have fans waiting for you and I don't want to hold you back from doing what you love."

"If I was doing what I love, I'd be doing you right now." He said chuckling.

"Oh gosh you need to go our baby can't hear these things!" I yelled playfully slapping him.

"Bye baby" He said before kissing my cheek and leaving.

_________________________

Marisa POV

He has been gone for 2 days and I am already missing him. I have been extremely careful because he isn't here to help me anymore. But Audrey comes over today so I am excited!

"Hey my main bitch!" She yelled laughing while barging into my house.

"How did you get in?" I asked confused because Calum locked the door.

"You think I don't know how to get into a locked house," Audrey said looking at me like I was stupid, "but anyways do you want you gifts our are you going to keep questioning my skills."

"PRESENTS!" I yelled like a little kid, Audrey laughed and walked over with the bags she had.

"Chocolate, baby clothes, and cond-" I looked over at Audrey but before I could finish the word she interrupted.

"Hey the baby is going to be her and as far as I am concerned, you should use protection for a while." Audrey said chuckling. But I wasn't feeling oh so great.

"Um Audrey I don't feel to good." I said holding my stomach. I was having sharp pains in my stomach.

"Come on!" Audrey yelled almost picking me up herself, she helped me out to her car and rushed to the hospital. When we got there Audrey yelled, "Pregnant girl coming through get out of our way! Help!" Two nurses ran our way and took my away.

"We are going to have to do an emergency c-section." The doctor said.

__________________________

Audreys POV

The doctor told me that they were going to have to do an emergency c-section and that the baby might not make it so I called Calum.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Marisa has to have an emergency c-section and they said the baby might not make it!" I yelled into the phone. He mumbled that he was on his way and hung up. They are only a few hours away so I hope somhow he could get here on time.

"We just put Marisa to sleep and we were wondering if the father was here?" The doctor asked.

"No but he is trying to get here." I said and the doctor told me to come with him since she asked for somebody to be there with her and the father wasn't here.

"Rissy everything is going to be alright." I wishpered to her while holding her hand.