Cahpter 7

Luke came out and right up to me.

"Where is she going?" He asked me. I forgot he doesnt know Audrey like I do and what she has done.

"She is running." I said not to worried but the look on his and Calums face said they thought otherwise.

"Shouldn't we follow her?" Calum said while he wrapped his arms around my waist, Luke ran after her not listening. I would be lieing if I said I didnt like this but he broke up with me. So I take his arms off me and turn around. I decided it was time to talk to him and I knew he thought the same thing when I saw him frown.

"You broke up with me." I said looking right through his eyes.

"I- I was upset and I didn't want you to go on a date and then I realized you had secrets you didn't want people to know about and I now understand that." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But you can't just do that to me, I'm pissed at you." I said and he just put his forehead on mine.

"Im so sorry baby," he said and I can feel his breath on my lips, "I need you." And with that he slammed his lips into mine and I moved my hands from his back up to his neck and pulled myself on my tippy toes so he didn't have to bend as far.

________________________

We got in the car and then Luke called me.

"Hello" I said.

"Do you know where Audrey went?" He asked worried.

"Did you check her house?"

"Yes."

"My house?"

"Yes"

"Well then she truly ran away." I said knowing she will be home soon because scouts are coming to our volleyball game tomorrow and she wouldn't miss it for her life.

"What can I do?" Luke asked sounding helpless.

"We have a game tomorrow and scouts are coming, she wouldn't miss it. Plus its our birthday." I said excited to turn 16.

"You two were born on the same day?" Calum asked.

"Yes, now i want to go home, I have a big day tomorrow." And with that I ended the call and Calum took me home.

________________________

I woke up the next morning to hear the shower running, which usually doesn't worry me but my family is out of town for Logans tournament. I waited for them to get out of the shower. It was Audrey.

"God you scared the crap out of me!" I said and when I looked into her eyes they were red.

"Sorry you know I run." She told me.

"I know, I was scared because I didn't know it was you in the shower." I said still staring at her eyes, I thought she would never go back to drugs and alcohol. So I decided to ask her, "Were you drinking last night?"

"Yes." She said looking down at her feet.

"Audrey do I need to send you back?"I asked and as soon as I said it she walked away from me, "Audrey get your ass back in her!" I yelled at her.

"You arn't my mom, bitch!" She yelled back.

"Audrey I want to help you, you can't keep doing this to yourself." I say trying to calm us both down.

"I know, and I'm sorry." She says and I can tell she really was because of how low her face was and she was looking at the ground.

"I'm going on a run, love you Rissy!" She yells before she runs out of the door.

__________________________

Ring Ring my phone went off.

"Hello!" I said excited because it was Calum.

"Um... Can we go somewhere and talk?" He said and it sounded like he cried not to long ago.

"Yes, is something wrong?" I asked worried about him.

"Um.. meet me at the park in 20 minutes."

"Ok, see you soon babe." I said and hung up. I got dressed from my Pjs and went downstairs to get a quick bite. Then I made sure I had everything I need before I leave. Audrey walked in justas I was about to leave.

"Hey." She said not to happily.

"Hey, I'm going to meet Calum, ok?" I said making sure she heard me because it seemed like she was out of it.

"Yeah, ok, Luke called. Said he wanted to meet uo with me." She said and I walked out of the door saying a quick good luck and made my way towards the park.

________________________

When I got there I walked up to Calum.

"Hey!" I said trying to make him smile.

"Um.. Can we sit down?" He said kicking at the ground.

"Yeah, just please smile your scaring me." I said while putting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Um. You know our band is doing really great right now."

"Yes you guys are amazing!"

"Well we got a deal."

"Omg thats great what is it!"

"To go on a 'Going Home' tour."

"Wait what?"

"We are going home for 2 months."

"What happens with us?" I ask while I start tearing up but fight it because this is a great opportunity for them and I'm not going to be the one to rain on their parade.

"Well...."