Chapter 4

"Jasen what do you mean you need my help?"

"Well i called Audrey and she told me I'll never see her again and hung up so i keep calling and she never answered so I ran into her house and up to her room....... And she's on the floor her wrists bleeding and a bunch of bottles of beer all over her floor."

"Whattt!!" Luke shouted about to cry as he spead up.

When we got there Luke ran up and into her room while Jasen was talking to 911.

"They will be here soon." Jasen said almost a whisper.

"Audrey. Audrey please!" Luke wishpered into audreys ear.

I just stood there crying because I knew what was happening in her life an it was much more then they thought.

When the ambulance came they took Audrey and we said we would meet her at the hospital.

"Why would she do that, I know we got in a fight and something with her an him, but shes stronger then that." Luke asked me without looking at me.

"Well things have happened in her life more then the both of you." I said looking at the ground debating if I should tell them or not.

"What is it." Luke said looking at ground.

"Umm.... I don't think I should be the one to tell you." I said holding back the tears.

we rushed to the hospital and we all let Luke go in there first. The doctors told us she would wake up sometime tommorrow. So we all decided to leave to get sleep except Luke. He stayed holding her hand.

--------------------------------

Calum and I went back to the hospital the next moring at 11 am. When we got there Luke was smiling and talking to Audrey.

"Audrey!" I said as I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Hi Marisa." She said avoiding eye contact.

"How are you doing?"

"Im okay."

"Ummmm...... Can I talk to her alone?" Luke asked staring Audreys wrist making her uncomfortable and hiding them.

"Uh yes I'm hungry anyways." And with that me and Calum left.

___________________________

Lukes p.o.v.

"Umm... Can we talk about this?" I asked putting her hand in mine.

"About what." Audrey said putting a fake smile on and pretending like nothing ever happened.

"You know. Why did you do this?"

"Well we got in a fight and you said mean things and then me and Jasen got in a fight and he said mean things, so i opened a bottle and one led to another. And then it made me start thinking about my father and i decided to cut myself and try and die from either bleeding out or drinking too much." She said while tears fell doen her face.

"What happened with your dad?" I asked needing to know everything so I can stop her next time.

"H-he abused me and he always told me how horrible and unwanted I was until finally the cops arrested him and my mom got a divorce but he told me he would come back for me." I wiped away her tears before giving her a quick kiss.

"I will never let anything happen to you, Audrey, please promise me you wont do this again" I asked her staring into her glossy blue eyes. But before she could respond everyone came in.

"Hey Audrey!" They all said together not realized what they interrupted.

"Promise me!" I said not caring about the others.