Chapter 13

Marisa POV

Me and Audrey got a hotel room by them. Thanks mikey! We have been here a week and Calum seems to keep his distance from me and it's scaring me.

We are all at their house watching tv.

"We should call up Lille and see if she wants to come up, I mean you and Lille are still dating right, Mikey?" Audrey asked breaking the silence. Calum sinks farther down in his chair and Mikey's fist clenched.

"Um yeah, I'd love to talk to her." Mikey said.

"Ok I'll go call her!" Audrey said jumping up. Everyone was silent and just looking around.

"What the hell happened with Lille?" I asked because they made it so obvious something happened.

"What. Nothing happened!" Calum yelled and stormed out. Luke went into his room and slammed the door.

"What happened!" I yelled at Mikey and Ash.

"We can't say." Mikey said before turning back to the tv. I just stormed off. I decided to go home.

When Audrey came home so skipped into the kitchen getting food.

"Whats with you?" I ask.

"Lille is coming!" She said excitedly.

"Good I can ask her what happened!" I said jumping up.

"What" She asked but I just went to bed. I changed and then jumped in bed. Letting sleep consume me.

___________________________

It was 1pm when I woke up. I woke up by Audrey.

"Lilles here!" She yelled up the stairs.

"I'll be down in 20." I yelled back down before I hopped into the shower. When I got out I throw my hair in a messy bun and put on my sweats and sports bra and went downstairs.

"Hey!" Lille said giving a fake chuckle.

"Hi" I said rolling my eyes when my back was turned to her. She was wearing a flowy flower crop top and black jeans.

"Um.. Can I ask you something?" I asked sitting across from her.

"Yes?" Lille said nervously and bite her lip.

"What happened with you in the boys!" I said as calm as possible.

"Nothing!" She growled at me.

"Tell me what you did bitch!" I yelled in her face.

"Lille?" Audrey asked confused.

"I umm.., I made out with Luke and I sucked Calums dick." She said looking down. Audrey got up throwing the picture of the three of us on the ground and slamming the door shut. Fuck shes pissed.

"What the fuck slut!" I yelled and then punched her. She jumped over the table and landed on me.

"I was drunk bitch!" She yelled and slapped me. I flipped over and puched her 5 times before Audrey came in and grabbed me and pulled me to her car.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

"Were going to talk to them, so calm your tits." She said. We got into the car and left. When we got there we didn't even knock we just walked in.

"When did this happen!" Audrey yelled at Luke we was sitting on the couch.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking about, with Lille and you too Calum!" She yelled.

"One week before we left." Luke said fiddling with his thumbs. Audrey just punched the wall and stormed into Lukes room before slamming and locking the door. Luke followed and sat outside the door trying to get in. I couldn't even look at Calum. He stood up and looked in my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I was really drunk and high." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I said putting my hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't want our goodbye to be horrible and you be pissed at me." He said pulling me back in but this time tighter. He crashed his lips into mine and I kissed him back.

"Lets go to my place." I said inbetween kisses.

"Lets go" He said chuckling a little.

When we got there he picked me up in bridal style and carried me to my room. He layed my down and crawled ontop of me. He slowly kissed down my neck until he gets to my sweet spot. I let out a small moan and he starting sucking and nibbling there. Then he pulled of my shirt and took off his. He connected our lips and then licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I gladly let him.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked starring deep down in my brown eyes.

"Yes!" I said as I pulled him into me and slammed my lips on his. He took off my pants never looking away from my eyes and then quickly took of his clothes. He came back up and kissed down my neck and then unhooked my bra and threw it to the side. He slowly pulled down my panties. He pulled a condom out of his jean pocket.

"What, do you always carry one in your pocket?" I asked chuckling as he put it on.

"With you, yes." he said before he came back up to me.

"This is going to hurt us both." He said starring into my eyes.

"Im ready, Calum." And with that he slide it in. After the pain faded away he started sliding in an out. I moaned and he said,"God Marisa!" He yelled.

"Faster!" I yelled.

"I-I am close!" I let out another moan.

"Me too baby!" We both let out a large moan at our climax and he slid out and layed next to me.

"God your sexy." He said catching his breath.

"I love you." I said as he wrapped his arms around me. I slowly felt my eyes close and the last thing I heard was, "I love you too." from Calum.