Chapter 20

Marisa POV

Today is the day. The day I get to marry the love of my life. Today will be perfect and wonderful. The best day of my life. He is my bestfriend and knows all my secrets. The one that got me into that mess with garrett. But he doesn't know the most important one. The one that will change his life.

"Get your ass in the car!" Audrey yelled while walking out the door.

"PARTYY!" I randomly yelled as I ran out the door and into her car.

We made it there in one peice. When we got there she did my hair in perfect curls. The front was pulled back a little into a blue pin. It was perfect. Then she did my makeup it was natural but with a little pizazz. Audrey is the best makeup artist I know and she will make today perfect.

"Its amazing" I said starting to tear up.

"Nope, no crying until he sees you." Audrey said sternly before going and getting ready hereself. She looked beautiful.

Once we were all ready we lined up but none of the guys were showing up. Audrey called Luke but he didn't answer.

"He isn't answering!" Audrey said.

"You don't think he-" I said starting to think he changed his mind.

"Hell no he loves you. I see the way he looks at you." Audrey said staring start into my eyes.

"Luke is calling!" Audrey yelled before putting it on speaker. It has already been 30 minutes since we were suppose to start the wedding.

"Hello." Luke said.

"Baby where are you guys?" Audrey asked.

"We got in a car crash, Calum he-he is in a coma." Luke said and I could tell he was pacing. Audrey grabbed my armand dragged me into the car and drove me to the hospital. The whole time I was crying. My makeup was running down my face. What if he doesn't wake up what am I suppose to do, what are we suppose to do.

When I got there I ran up and got his room number and ran there. People were staring and whispering at me and Audrey but Aud just yelled, "Stop staring or you will have to deal with me!" typical Audrey.

When we got into the room I ran up to him and grabbed his hand.

"I love you, We love you!" Everyone left and it was just me and him. I was sobbing. Today was suppose to be perfect. Today was the day I was going to tell him the biggest news of his life.

__________________________

Calums POV

Today is the day. I get to marry the most amazing, perfect girl in the world. I can't wait to see her walk down that aisle.

"Luke you ready!" I yelled.

"Yeah get in the car!" He yelled walking out the door.

"Can I drive!" I yelled doing a little dance as I walked to the car.

"Sure!" He smiled getting into the passenger side.

I reversed out of the driveway and headed towards the church. We got to a red light and I was getting mad because I would be rushing already. The light turned green and I went. Some car came from the right going 50 mph. I tried to speed up but they sped up more. Once they got close I could see who it was. It was that guy who forced Marisa to go on a date. What's his name...... Garrett. The hit was horrible and I could feel myself slowing dozing off.

"Luke tell Marisa that I love her." I said before I closed my eyes. That last thing I heard was Luke saying, "You will make it, you're strong enough."

I blacked out there was nothing. It was all darkness. I couldn't hear or see anything. Until I heard a little boy calling for somebody. Was it me?

"I'm over here! Look at me! Down here. Mommy why can't he see me?" The little boy sounded a little like Marisa but manly. Atleast for a little boy.