Chapter 11

Audreys POV

All I could remember is trying to keep Marisa from getting hit. I ended up hurt but that doesn't matter.

When I woke up I heard Marisa crying from the side of my bed. I moved my hand and grabbed hers and gave it a small squeeze.

"Your up!" She said with a slight smile.

"Yeah had to come back, couldn't give you to big of a break from me." I said. I can talk but I feel so weak.

"What happened to me?" I asked because everything felt sore.

"Nothing to serious, pretty much bruised from head to toe. Almost broke you leg." She said and I couldn't even listen it hurts.

"Luke called." She added. Shit he is probably worried sick.

"Did you tell him?" I asked her.

"Yes, he told me to tell you tocall him once you can, I can skype them now." She said all I did was nod.

"Hello!" The boys said to me and Marisa.

"Hi." I said trying to sit up.

"Shit, wow thats bad!" Mikey said and I looked at myself in to box in the corner. Damn I have bruises and cuts on the left side of my face.

"Baby are you ok?" Calum asked starring at Marisa and she looked away.

"Yes babe I'm fine." I said giving him a wink and a smile smile. Marisa just walked out and the boys were cracking up from what I said.

"What happened?" Luke asked.

"These drunk guys tried running into us from Marisas side so I tried swerving out and hit a car on my side." I said trying to remember everything.

"Wow." Ash said.

"Yeah she has been through enough and volleyball is all she has, so I wouldn't allow anything keep her from it." I said.

"We have to go!" The boys smiled then ended the call. I still can't believe they are gone. I feel so bad for Marisa.

"MARISA!" I yelled.

"Do you need anything?" The kind nurse said.

"Yes, can you get my friend and some pain killers?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'm." She said and then left.

Marisa returned but she wouldn't look at me. All I want is for her to be happy. What do I have to do? She doesn't deserve to feel like this.

___________________________

Marisa POV

I finally got to take Audrey home but since Audreys car was all we had I had to hitch a ride from Kayla.

"Audrey lets go!" I yelled when I entered her room.

"Thank god." She said trying to get into the wheel car she had to ride out in. I pushed her all the way to Kaylas car. She sat in the back and she held herself.

"Are you ok?" I asked watching her.

"Um...yeah. Just scared." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Those guys look like the ones that almost ran into us last night." She said pointing to the car with the guys talking to the police. I tell myself it's not them, but I don't know because I wasn't watching.

"It's going to be ok." I reassured her. When we got home I got her onto the couch. Shit! We have volleyball tomorrow and we have no car and I know Audrey is going to try and play.

Then Audreys phone went off.

"Hello." She said.

"Thanks!" She said to the person on the other line.

"Ok see you later." And with that she ended the call.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"Insurance said they replaced my car and are going to drop it off at my house in an hour." She said.

"So in an hour I will go down and drive it up her?" I asked her. It was an obvious question.

"Yess, pleasse. I love you!" She said before falling asleep.

___________________________

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Rissyyy watch us on tv!" Mikey yelled.

"Only Aud calls my nicknames." I groaned.

"Sucks!" He yelled and I can imagine him sticking out his tongue.

"Ok I will watch." I said turning on the tv and hanging up. I found the channel they were on.

'After this break the 5 seconds of summer are peforming' the girl on the tv said. After the break I saw the boys on the stage talking in a circle.

'Ok first Calum is going to perform a song for a speacial girl.' Luke said winking and then laughing. Audrey nudged me and I glared at her her.

'I love you Ris!' Calum said before starting to sing.

'Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

The silent words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me'

'When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

So close but so far away.

(Can you hear me?)'

'She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.'

Then he finished the song and you could see the tears running down his face. He sing pretty much the whole song but the others helped him out when he would start to really cry.