Chapter 14

Marisa POV

I woke up the next morning but Calum wasn't there. I got up and went to the frigde, in spandex and my sports bra.

When I got the the fridge there was a note that said 'I knew you would see the note if it was on the fridge, so went to band practice be back around 12'. Man he knew me well. I decided to have cereal for breakfast, there was like a quarter of the bag left so I cut the bag and poured milk in it because I was to lazy to do the dishes. I was eating cereal starring at the blank tv when Audrey barged in.

"Hi!" I said.

She said nothing and just walked into the kitchen. When I heard the sink go on I knew she was doing dishes and now I felt bad because this isn't her house.

"You dont have to do those." I said sitting on the counter.

"Then who will?" She asked and then went back to the dishes not paying attention to anything else.

"Tru tru." I said chuckling a little but she couldn't even give me a half smile.

"So you and Calum had sex last night." She said still not looking at me.

"Wh-what pshh noo." I said.

"Don't lie to me, he came over to Lukes with sex hair and you have a hickey!" She almost yelled.

"Whats got your panties in a twist?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"My mom." She said.

"What she do?" I asked.

"She um she met Luke and really saw my new features." She said clenching her fist.

"Does she know about you belly one? What she say?"

"She does, and she forbids my to date him and if I do date him she will tell my dad where I am and she would hurt Luke." She said and then punched the wall.

"You didn't break up with Luke did you?" I asked but it's obvious she did.

"Yes I can't let him get hurt so I can be happy." She said.

"Wow!" Was all I could manage to say.

"I'm going for a run." She said before leaving the house in spandex and a sports bra.

I quickly dialed Lukes number and called him. No answer. Called Calum. No answer. Called Mikey.

"Hello?" He said on the other line.

"Can I talk to Luke?" I asked.

"Um no you may not." He said.

"Put him on the phone now or you will be hurt in ways you never thought of." I snarled and he put Luke on the phone.

"Hellooo" He slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked him.

"Helll yeaaahh"

"God your a mess! You need to help Audrey." I yelled through the phone.

"Her mother forbids her from being with me and she didn't even fight it." He said.

"Because she threatened her!" I screamed.

"What!" He yelled. And I told him everything she told me. He asked me where she is and I told him her usually route. And with that I laid on the couch ready to take a nap when Calum came in.

"Hey babe!" He said and then sat down with my head in his lap.

"What" I said tiredly.

"Nothing." He said smiling before kissing my neck.