Chapter 17

Calum hasn't really talked to me since the whole marriage thing and it's scaring me because I love him and need him but we are so far away. He left today but we couldn't say goodbye because we had school and then vollleyball and we couldn't miss it and now Calum is even more mad at me. Oh look it's him calling me now.

"Hello"

___________________________

Calum POV

"Hey babe." I am pissed at her but I understand.

"You off the plane yet?" She asked.

"Yes I just landed." I already miss her. This is going to be a horrible 2 months.

"Where are you playing in a month?" She asked me. Why does she want to know thats a month from now.

"I think in Aussie?" I think it is. I don't know.

"Why" I quickly added.

"Im on thanksgiving break then." She said and my mood instantly brightened.

"Baby?" I sort of ask.

"Mmhmm" She said walking into another room before shutting the door.

"I love you and you need to turn your tv to 237 now. Gotta go love you babe." I said before hanging up and leaving to get ready for our show. I wrote her a song and I wanted to sing it for her.

When we went on we song a few songs. Then we took a break and then sang again and in the end I decided to aing her my song.

"Um this next song is for my beautiful girlfriend. It's called Never Be. Baby I love you and I will see you soon.

'I need your love to light up this house

I wanna know what you're all about

I wanna feel you feel you tonight

I wanna tell you that it's alright

I need your love to guide me back home

When I'm with you, I'm never alone

I need to feel you feel you tonight

I need to tell you that it's alright

We'll never be as young as we are now

It's time to leave this old black and white town

Let's seize the day

Let's run away

Don't let the colors fade to grey

We'll never be as young as we are now

As young as we are now

Oh whoa whoa oh, oh oh oh

Oh whoa whoa oh

I see myself here in your eyes

Stay awake 'till the sunrise

I want to hold you hold you all night

I want to tell you that you're all mine

I feel our hands intertwined

Hear our hearts beating in time

I need to hold you hold you all night

I need to tell you that you're all mine'

When I finished I knew I had to say it. I run off the stage and grab my phone before I run back on. I quickly called her.

"Hey baby!" She yelled through the phone.

"I need to tell you something important and everyone can know."

"Wait this call is going to the crowd." The crowd yelled 'We love you Marisa!'

"Wow" Was all she could say after that.

"Ok Marisa. I meed to tell you all of this so listen. I love you and I already miss you so much. I can't stand being away from you. Everytime I see you I fall in love with you all over again. When you were singing in my car after you first college game I couldn't stop staring because you were so adorable and perfect. I realized then you are my other half and that I want to be with you forever." I said it all and the whole crowd was awing. "Marisa?" I asked because she wasn't answering.

"I love you Calum. Don't ever leave me, I need you. But I have to go Audreys dad just called." I turned to Luke after I put my phone in my pocket and he looked so nervous. We finished the concert and Luke called Audrey. She said her dad doesn't know where she is but he will find her and he will find Luke. Marisas there for here so I'm not to worried but Lukes freaked out. We are only about 3 hour drive from Marisa and Audrey. My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts.

"Look out your window!" The beautiful girl on the other line said. I looked out to see my girlfriend in the grass outside our bus. I ran out and hugged her and Aud walked onto the bus to get Luke.

"I love you!" She almost yelled before crashing her lips on mine. I pushed her up against the bus and put my hands on her waist. She put her hands in my hair and tugged a little as our lips moved in sync. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she didn't let me in. So I pinched her and her mouth opened so I stuck my tongue in feeling all around her mouth.

"Pay up Ash!" Mikey yelled causing us to break apart blushing. Mikey chased Ash and we were alone again so I decided this was the best time.

I pulled out the box from my pocket and turned to her and opened it, revealing the beautiful promise ring in it. It was small ring with small diamonds going all around it and on the inside it says I promise.

"I love you and I know we are too young for marriage but I promise once your ready I will ask you to marry me." I said taking the ring out of the box and slipping it on her finger. She didn't say a word she just kissed me.

"Awwwwwww" The small crowd of Luke, Audrey, Mikey, and Ash said.

_________________________

Marisa POV

I called him and told him to look out the window. He ran out and hugged me. I told him I loved him before I crashed my lips against his. The kiss got heated and he pushed me up against the bus while moving his hands on my hips. I put my hands in his hair and tugged lightly. He licked the bottom of my lip for entrance but I didn't grant him it because I wanted to mess with him. But he pinched me causing my mouth to open and he shoved his tongue in my mouth feeling every part of it. We were interrupted by Mikey screaming, "Pay up Ash!" We broke apart blushing. Mikey just ran off chasing Ash and we were alone again.

He turned to me with a box and opened it. I gasped it was a beautiful ring with small diamonds all around and I thought he might propose but probaly not since I ruined that.

"I love you and I know we are too young for marriage but I promise once your ready I will ask you to marry me." He then took the ring out and put it on my finger. I couldn't say anything I just kissed him. Then I heard an awww from the boys and Aud. This is perfect. I am ready but maybe it is better that we wait. But I want to be Marisa Hood. I want to live with him and have 4 beautiful babies that look like there amazing father.