Chapter 2

Once I got home I layed in bed smiling and slowly drifted off thinking about Calum and that kiss. I couldn't have been the only one to have felt it.

----------------------

The next day they had a meet an greet so me and Audrey went. My mom took us and we were early so we ran up to them and got our pictures taken. After we were done Calum and Luke asked us if we would come back in an hour or two to meet up and go back to their place. Calum and luke had a place together and Micheal and Ashton had a place together. So we left and got something to eat and then headed back. Lucky for us some sluts showed up and started talking to us.

"You guys are they ones who got pulled up on the stage yesterday weren't you?" The tall one said, i think her name was Libby.

"Yes we were" Audrey answered quickly.

"Well you sluts better back off them because they are ours." She said geting in Auds face and causing everyone to look.

"You better back out of my face before you get your ass handed to you!" Aud said in her face, looking down at her.

"Oohhh, I'm so scared of you!" She said trying to push Aud back and at the same time her wanna be friend pushed me. So i looked at Aud who looked so ready to fight. We took a step back at them, Aud opened her self to them so they could take i swing and seeing she was debating it, Aud said," I dare you!"

And with that she slapped Aud and Audrey then hit her so hard she went back on her butt holding her face. The friend backed off and Aud walked up to Libby and said," DON'T EVER TOUCH ME OR MY FRIENDS AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR YOU WILL GET WORSE!!!" And with that we were escorted out, I thought we were going to a police car but instead we had to wait on a bus.

----------------

The boys come on the the bus laughing their heads off. Then they came over and sat by us still giggling.

"So Audrey what happened back their?" Ashton asked trying hold back his giggles.

"None of your damn business!" Audrey said before walking to the back of the bus with Luke following.

"What did i say?" Ashton asked seriously.

"Nothing she hates fights, and when she realized you guys were watching she thought you guys would hate her or be afraid of her." I responded.

"LUKE JUST GIVE ME SOME SPACE, I HATE WHAT I DID OK!!" I heard Audrey yell and then Luke walked back in here.

"What happened?" Mikey asked Luke.

"She thinks everyone going think of her differently and said shewas disappointed in herself and then we got into a fight." Luke said looking at the ground.

"Well its not like you loved her or wanted to date so lets get food!" Ashton said.

"Umm actually umm nevermind I'm not hungry." Luke said looking at the ground. And everybody left the bus but luke, thanks to me.

"Where we going?" Mikey asked

"Um i was thinking me and Marisa would go somewhere the two of us." calum said nervously.

"What is she your girlfriend?" Mikey asked with a smile on his face.

"Only if she wants to be." Calum said turning to me. I took a few steps forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and then kissed him. When i pulled off I whispered, "I would love to be," into his ear before pulling away and getting into his car. I didn't even pay attention to the car ride but we ended up at his place. I wanted to make sure Audrey was ok so I texted her real quick 'Are you okay? -MW'

'Yes, me an Luke made up;)-Aud'

And with that we walked towards his place, while we were walking his hand grabbed mine and are fingers laced together. When we got to his apartment we had seperated so he could get his key.

"What do you wanna do, beautiful?" Calum asked.

"Umm, why don't we watch a movie" I responded.

"Sounds great!" He said and I went over to the couch and sat down while he got a movie in. Then he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

About half way through the movie i confronted Calum about his nonstop staring. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you are beautiful and I want to kiss you."

"Then why don't you?" I said with a smile. Then he picked me up an into his lap and i wrapped my legs around him. Then his lips met mine and we started kissing, this wasnt like last time, this was more passionate. And then he slowly went from kissing my lips to kissing down my neck until he found my sweet spot. Once he found it a small moan escaped my lips and he chuckled alittle before coming back up to my lips. Then there was a small knock on the door and he sighed. I got off him and went up an opened the door. And guess who was standing right in front of me. LIBBY!

"Hi!" i greeted her with a small laugh because she had a black eye.

"What the hell you doing here?" she asked.

"Hanging out with my boyfriend." I said as Calum came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I quickly added.

"Well I came because Calum asked me to meet him here." I turned to Calum and he just shook his head. But he didnt say anything to me. So with that i shoved libby back and ran away stopping at a gas station so i could call Audrey to come get me. I started checking for my phone and then realized i left it at Calums. So i start going back to get my phone.

---------------------------------

Calums p.o.v.

"What the hell was that!" I said staring at her.

"I told her to stay away from you, plus look at me I am way hotter then her and I can make you feel so much better." She said the last part bittong her lip. Then she shoved herself onto me and started kissing me, Just as I tried pushing her off Marisa walked in.

"What the hell Calum, wha- oh nevermind you arnt worth my time," she started while walking over to me, "we are done, i dont ever want to see you again.." she said choking a little and then slapped me. She ran out before i could say anything.

"Get the hell out of my apartment Libby!" I yellled at her.

She just laughed and walked out.