Chapter 1: The Invitation

For as long as I can remember, It was a rainy day that horrifying night. I reached over to his hand and grabbed him by the wrist where his hand fixed onto a silver Ruger Super Redhawk Linebaugh. 500 gun. “Let go!” The man shouted as rain poured through his black attire from his black dyed and silk strands, to his black boots with the untied laces. I stood before him with a mask almost like his but mine was a Kitsune fox mask; Japanese tradition that could represent good or evil. In which, I didn't know what I represented at the time.

         “What do you mean, let go?! You said you weren't going to hurt anyone! I never expected you out of everyone to try and kill someone!” I shouted at him as the man before me pointed the gun to my forehead and this was enough to scare me into raising the mask over my face. There, the man with a mask of an Oni; Japanese traditional mask that was carved into a demon's face known for being evil. The red over the mask gave me chills as I looked at him as if I wasn't afraid; but deep down I knew I influenced him and I inflicted this life over him.

         “Well then, isn't today a day of disappointments….” Whispered the man in the mask and as he pulled me closer to his body drenched in rain, he pointed the gun onto the innocent body that carried a bag over its head until I heard the man pull the trigger. He held me tight, kissing the side of my cheek as I began to sob into his arms where rain poured over us… He was right, it was a day of disappointments and everything around me fell silent as my grip around his grew tighter.

       You wouldn't understand all my secrets through this part… The only way you'd understand is if I take you back… Back to where it all began and before I met
...Him
_

___________________________________

          It was a bright and sunny day in Busan, South Korea. The morning sun greeted everyone underneath even along a rich neighborhood that carried spacious lots separating houses with fresh, big, tiles of grass. Along one of the many houses, there was one colored in a blank white coat with a turquoise color along the window pane and shelves underneath it. There was a garden with many roses to complement the pastel color to the big house and with the blue skies above, it was enough to set a nice mood to the whole morning.

         Just then, the door opened and out walked a man around his early twenties; pink dyed hair, a beautiful complexion with his pink and plump lips matching with his hair colors on every strand. The young man stood out in the porch and made his way to the mailbox upfront where he threw his hair back and stepped out of the gates. He displayed the definition of perfection and charming. All the definitions of beautiful in the dictionary filled him in every way. He was a modern prince living amongst the people in South Korea and his gaze through his round and charming look in his eyes, was enough to seal the deal.

           The man fixed his white silk robe over his smaller body frame that was dressed in a white tank top along with loose pink silk bottoms that matched with his pastel pink house slides. As the man reached the mailbox, he took out letters and letters for the household before closing it shut and making his way back into the house. Within the house, it was a big and spacious living room with leather seats by the fireplace, bookshelves that carried many books within them, a flat screen hanging above the ground and against the wall. Leading from the living room and the white marbled ground, there was stairs to the second floor where four bedrooms were kept, along with an office room as well; just beyond the hall of family pictures. Reaching downstairs to the kitchen, there was many appliances with the iron steel and black style with an island counter at the center. All marble countertops; the most expensive money can buy.