Chapter 11: We Meet Again

After Jimin took a shower before Jungkook, the man was free to go early. Deep down, he wanted to sit there and continue having sex with the man he would always meet up for these certain acts, but after they spoke and understood each other and where they stood, Jimin just couldn't think of sleeping with Jungkook until he knew more about him. Just now, he found out that the young man was really the most powerful business man and richest man in Korea at such a young age! That type of intelligence left Jimin feeling envious but also, embarrassed for the most part. Jimin enjoyed thinking Jungkook was careless about the world, got tattoos, and piercings over his ears, eyebrows, just to disassociate himself from serious businesses. Showing that he didn't care about the many rules he broke. However, Jungkook was somewhat in between.

        Jeon Jungkook was the businessman of his company “Golden Closet” where he owned hotels, love hotels, nightclubs, theatres, restaurants, and many more. The rumors about him uttered everywhere around the streets were positive and negative at the same time. Some claimed Jungkook was a fraud, some claimed he was the devil himself; Lucifer, The Devil's seed, Number Thirteen; all labelling bad and evil things. While being able to accomplish so much, some believed that he was a scary man. However, Jimin didn't believe any of it. Jungkook had those moments where he did seem a little scary, but other than that, Jimin was enchanted by Jungkook's charms. If he was the devilish prince everyone spoke about; then, Jimin wasn't afraid. Atleast, not yet...

          Jimin drove home that early morning. He didn't want to stay with Jungkook a little longer for another round because now, they were willing to get to know each other and patience was on Jimin's mind. He was dying to know how such a young man was able to invest in so much. Was it just a family company? Jimin had many questions and had no idea Jeon Jungkook was secretly the boss of it all. The young man enjoyed Jimin's father and his liquors, so he took a picture with him happily. Jungkook new exactly how to get Jimin to come out into the light and into his arms, Jimin was impressed Jungkook got what he always wanted if he  set his mind and time to it.

         Eventually, Jimin arrived to the house and exhaled to himself. Taking a moment to think to himself before… his own brother made his way out of the kitchen to see Jimin against the front door. As Jimin turned his head, he noticed his younger brother was just standing there with his arms folded and a usual smirk over his face erupted. He wore his plain white T-shirt, with only his black boxers. But of course, it was covered by a blue sleeping robe.

         “What do you want now, Jihyun?” Jimin hissed and locked the door at the entry. “What are you even doing this early in the morning?”

           “I guess I can ask you that question as well… I knew you wouldn't handle business and just had to go out once more to sleep with anyone.” Jihyun teased and stepped up to Jimin before pointing to the hickey against his neck. Then, Jihyun tugged the collar of the sweater down and exposed more of Jimin's hickies down his chest. “I stand corrected.”

           “Ah, what's your problem?!” Jimin bickered and shoved his brother's hand away from himself. “I work now, I still go back to that special someone to spend some time, but I still can't be right by you? You're so hard to please, Jihyun! Father is finally proud of me, but never you. Isn't this what you wanted from me? To get a job and be able to make of something of my life?”

          “I wanted you to get a job, but I never wanted you to take my place.” Jihyun shot back as Jimin only scoffed while staring at his own brother. How could Jihyun become so cruel? The younger was too obsessed with the fact that he worked so hard for the title Jimin easily slipped himself into. It didn't seem fair to him, but at the same time he felt guilty at the fact that he did not applaud his brother's accomplishments. However, that greed only took over him completely to the point where it wrecked the friendship within their brotherhood.