Chapter 24: The First Mission

As soon as Taehyung left, Jimin felt as if someone was watching him from afar. Jimin stood at the doorway and looked around before stepping back and closing the door after. In seconds, his phone began to ring with Jungkook calling him at that very second. "Hello?" Jimin answered so suddenly and was welcomed to his boyfriend's voice.

         "How was your date?" Jungkook asked as Jimin took a moment before opening the door and looking outside in seconds. "Darling?"

          "I'll kick your ass, where are you?" Jimin asked as he walked out of his porch and looked down the street to see a car parked. With that, Jungkook began to chuckle as he switched on his headlights and drove down the street to meet with Jimin just outside his home. "You idiot…" Jimin whispered before hanging up and stepping out of his lawn to see Jungkook in the car. Jimin waited for Jungkook to unlock the door to the driver's seat before crawling in. As soon as Jungkook unlocked the door, Jimin opened it and gave him a stare.

          "Still wanna kick my ass, Jimin?" Jungkook whispered and rose his free hand over Jimin's face. Wearing nothing but his black slacks, coat hanging over his shoulders, and his black socks hiding underneath his white slides.

         "You creep… I can't leave you alone for more than a second or else you'll find me and watch over me!" Jimin giggled. Just after, he shoved Jungkook and let out a giggle once he felt his lover hold onto his hand and pull him into a sudden hug. "Let me go!~ Oh Jungkook, you're such a stalker. Possessive and jealous~" Jimin giggled and turned his head to kiss Jungkook's lips. "Why are you watching over me, hm? What do you want from me?" Jimin asked into a whisper as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face with his free hand.

          "I came to check up on you. I was thinking a little too much when I didn't have you close to me so, I decided to come and see you. But, I saw that a man you had the meeting with… Just left your house only an hour later… How long does it take to sign some papers, Jimin?"

          "Oh don't even dare!" Jimin giggled and managed to crawl over Jungkook's lap and close the door shut after. "Don't think like that, Jungkookie~ you're all I want." Whispered the man as he locked hands onto his. "I was doing business and signed papers with "Shooting Star." Do you know anything about that company, Jungkook?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook then shook his head and looked away. "Nothing? They are a business and you should know about it… You don't keep in check with all the competitors?" Asked Jimin. But, Jungkook had no idea whatsoever.

          "What about them?" Questioned the young man, raising his hand over Jimin's shoulders to pull close, and hold his chin into his hand. "Is there something wrong?"

           "I don't know… It's creepy that even another man in a company wanted to invest so much time on me if he only saw me once. I think it was just a quick glance or more… I don't remember talking to anyone but you the night we met and only now, another boss of a company takes too much time on me. I knew why you did it, but I'll never know what truly made him step forward for me." Jimin told Jungkook as the younger slowly pulled his hold away from Jimin's chin to look at his swan longer. "Then… The interview was more frightening; the representative wouldn't go until he knew more about me and it made me a little worried. He also kept saying things like 'Mr. Yoshida forgives you,' 'Mr. Yoshida is pleased.' It was weird to me…"

           "Mr. Yoshida… What could he want with you?"

           "I wish I knew. I also… decided to model for our campaign for our collaboration. I even thought of styles to go with it-"

          "Wait a second… You're telling me that you are worried about this man, then you go to model for the campaign?" Jungkook asked and began to chuckle. "I don't understand…"