Chapter 49: Bullet Wounds

"I-I thought you…. YOU WERE DEAD!" Jungkook shouted with all the pain he had in his heart just rolling into one. Jungkook didn't need Jimin's comfort or guidance at the moment since he was close to losing his mind already. The pain alone caused Jungkook hands to tremble as he carried the silver gun and pointed it to his brother. This wasn't Seung-Woo… This was Jeon Junghyun from the start and now, Jimin realized how much anger shot through Jungkook. Seeing him like this was enough to show Jimin that even one person was enough to show that Jungkook wasn't fully healed. His manipulative and deceiving side came crawling back to him and the poor boy let it in. Embracing it completely.

          "S-Six…. Six please! He's your brother don't shoot him! He's here!" Jimin called out. Still holding back on speaking Jungkook's name in case other people were here to back Seung-Woo up. This was done just so Jungkook wouldn't be exposed for his actions and Jimin's name on the other hand, was spoken by Seung-Woo alone. "I-Isn't that what you always wanted? He's not dead…"

          "You don't fucking understand! I grieved for many years… Trying to cope with my depression and here he is… In the flesh with no scars on him. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Jungkook yelled in pain as Seung-Woo smiled and raised his hands to make Jungkook hold his fire. "Junghyun… How could you? Faking your death in front of your own brother and making everyone miss you at your OWN FUCKING FUNERAL!" Jungkook shouted and stepped closer. Watching the man that was once Seung-Woo, just hide from his true name. Jeon Junghyun. Jimin followed behind his lover in tears and hoped Jungkook wouldn't kill after all their promises, Jimin just hoped Jungkook could find a different way to cope with the pain. "When I saw you die… I thought I'd never be the same… Now, watching you stand alive before me… I wish I could beat you up the same way you faked it!"

         "Little brother…" Junghyun mentioned as Jungkook gripped onto his gun and watched him stand in one place. "Have I really caused you so much pain?~"

         "You asshole… You're not in your thirties… You're as young as the rest of us! Yoshida Seung-Woo? I knew that name was too off for a Korean." Jungkook bickered and had no thoughts of removing his finger from the trigger. "I should kill you… You did more than cause me pain! YOU RUINED ME! I'M NOT THE SAME ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW SORRY YOU WERE FOR IT!" Jungkook rose his voice and shot right next to the man. Nearly shooting Junghyun's arm from the pain. Instantly, Jungkook loaded the gun once more and walked closer with the gun pointed onto his brother.

         "Six… Please…." Jimin sputtered and watched Jungkook grow silent once he heard his Swan speak to him. "Don't kill him… Just talk it out. There could be a misunderstanding!" Jimin fretted and didn't want to see his lover kill. No matter the pain Jungkook was put under after his brother faked his death, Jimin just knew Jungkook would regret killing his own blood at the very end. As Jimin locked his eyes onto Jungkook, he didn't notice when Seokjin crept behind Junghyun and covered his head with a cloth bag that allowed him to breathe… But not to see anything. Seokjin held the man back as they stood under the ledge of the warehouse to avoid having the rain hit the bag and drown Junghyun underneath it. "N-No! Let him talk!" Jimin begged as he watched Jungkook move and aim the gun at his brother.

         "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Jungkook snapped at Jimin as he pointed his face to Jimin. Causing Jimin to flinch and feel tears touch his porcelain mask on the inside. "Junghyun… ANSWER ME!" Jungkook urged Junghyun to speak, but the man didn't utter a word. Junghyun was silent as the bag covered over his head until Jungkook shot far ahead to see his older brother flinch in fear. "TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH AND LEFT ME HAUNTED WITH THIS GRIEF?!" No matter how much Jungkook urged the truth, the man was silent until he let out a sigh.