Chapter 16: My Swan~

Jimin came into Jungkook's hand as he was left catching his own breath from the feeling. “Jungkook… Jungkook… C-Cum inside… O-Of me…” Jimin begged as he rose his knees up and kept his heels planted to the mattress. “Jeon Jungkook…” Jimin begged as he felt Jungkook guide his hand full of Jimin's cum, back to jerk the older's length once more. Jimin covered his own mouth and moaned helplessly with whimpers following alongside it once Jungkook kept giving him a hand job. “M-Master…” Cried the submissive as Jungkook finally stopped and pulled out just so he could stand on his knees and hold Jimin's hips above the water bed. With every movement, the bed moved and it was enough to make Jimin's body grind even if he didn't do so himself.

            Jungkook held Jimin's hips up as he then resumed pounding inside of his entrance. Jimin gasped and only had his upper back, neck, and head touching the bed as Jungkook held up the rest. Thrusting mercilessly inside his boyfriend. “Ah-AH! JIMIN… Oh darling you're so good!” Jungkook gasped and moaned just thrusting inside his boyfriend. Jimin clenched his wet walls as Jungkook thrusted faster and faster. Leaving wet slaps and loud screams fill the room. Jimin loved every second like this and at times, he couldn't even dare to moan since it would sometimes never come out. “M-My Jimin…” Jungkook huffed roughly in between. His deep and sexy voice made Jimin oddly smile once he heard him.

          “Ngh- F-Fuck me harder, Master! Oh I want to feel you!” Jimin cried desperately as Jungkook then leaned in. Having Jimin's flexible body bend forward to the point where Jimin just looked down to see Jungkook thrusting roughly. Jimin's knees were over Jungkook's shoulders, his hands were locked with his Master's, and Jungkook still leaned in to kiss Jimin while he went rough inside Jimin's asshole. Making the entrance expand each second. “MH! O-OH LIKE THAT! Y-YES!”

         “M-Mh… J-Jimin… Do you want all of my cum, baby? Where?” Jungkook gruffed as Jimin removed his hands away from Jungkook's grasps just so he could pull Jungkook’s body closer to his own.

          “I-Inside! A-Ah I want it inside!” Jimin begged desperately as he kept his hands locked around Jungkook’s hips to keep him from pulling out. Once Jimin begged and bit his lip, Jungkook thrusted faster and his body shivered just moving closer and closer to cumming.

          “AH-” Jungkook suddenly pushed his hips in and came inside of Jimin. Filling him up as Jimin was left mesmerized by the rough sex they had after their date. Jungkook finally pulled out and left Jimin gasping and breathing to himself as Jungkook then kissed Jimin's forehead. Smiling down at the one he cared about. “Jimin… Are you okay?” Jungkook whispered and caressed Jimin's hair to throw it back and smile at him.

          “Ah… ah… Yes…” Jimin replied and guided his hands up Jungkook's face to cup it and hold him close. “I love it more than the other times. This one…” Jimin spoke in pants as Jungkook chuckled once more and pressed a kiss over his forehead. “Jungkook… I'm not sleepy… What do we do now?”

          “Let's take a shower and walk around. I'll show you the rest of my house.” Jungkook insisted as Jimin nodded his head and sat up. The couple walked into the bathroom where a shower stood along with the usual glass dividers to close it once you step inside. But then glass was a blue tinted glass with designs of bubbles around it. This bathroom was down the hall of the second floor. Jungkook decorated each room happily and Jimin couldn't help but to admire every part of it.

          “You must really love the ocean…” Jimin said and pulled the glass dividers apart before taking off his earrings and nipple piercing. “Does it mean that much to you?”

          “Well, I love the color blue and my brother would always talk about travelling in a boat to see the rest of the blue sea, so I put those two together when I bought my new house. He meant so much to me.” Jungkook answered and took his eyebrow piercings off and earrings as well. “I know it's none of my business, but I think you should try to have a close bond with your brother. Don't let work get in between it.”