Chapter 46: Strong Liquor~

"You look so happy and different, My Love." Whispered Jimin as he removed the lid over the cat food and tilted the can to pour it into the kitten's bowl. "You've must have scheduled a visit every morning or afternoon. I haven't seen an off side to you since!" Added Jimin as Jungkook smiled to himself happily. Even the young man knew how much of a change he has been through and was proud to know that Jimin was able to see it too. All of this; the way Jungkook felt and did better in life, Jungkook wanted to please his lover and never see a day where he let his Jimin down. Disappointment from Jimin was something Jungkook began to fear entirely.

         "I'm glad you began to notice. Every morning before work, I would go to my therapist and talk about my issues… It's relieving and it makes me happy to know that I can let those feelings out and have the doctor help me out with those thoughts. I didn't really know it was a problem until I heard myself. There was even a part where I had to look at myself in the mirror and say what I truly wanted to do to the man who killed my brother… I guess I finally saw the side that scared you and haunted me completely." Jungkook mentioned and watched Jimin make his way towards him.

          "I'm so happy you're doing much better. I'm so proud of you! We should celebrate that." It was the glee Jimin had just thinking about the fact that they didn't have to face issues like this again. Jungkook dropped his arm over Jimin's shoulder as Jimin guided Jungkook to a cellar where his father always stored liquor in.

        "I thought we were going out to drink~" Jungkook asked as Jimin opened the door to the cellar and went down on his own to retrieve a bottle.

        "Who says we can't have a little party first?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled and looked up the stairs. "If you want to find my room, it's on the second floor, down the hall, to the right." Jimin instructed as the younger looked back to see the kitten still eating from his bowl. Jungkook then spent no other second as he walked upstairs to look around as Jimin was looking for the best liquor. Jimin knew Phoenix bottles were Jungkook's favorite and Jimin just wanted to spend some alone time with his boyfriend after waiting for a long week. Jimin knew Jungkook waited for this as well, especially if he has been trying so hard to better himself for his lover.

         Jimin finally picked up a strong, ginger, liquor bottle and reached for two glasses in a cupboard within the cellar. The glasses were always kept tidy and the cellar was mostly used when Mr. Park wanted to have a drink and escape work for a moment. That's why there was a couch and a small, flat-screen, television hidden deep in the cellar where cases of liquor bottles were held and stored. Jimin soon stepped out with two glasses in his hands along with the liquor bottle in the other. Jimin spent no other second than to wash the cups and fill the cups with ice. Also assuring himself the kitten wouldn't follow as well.

          Once Jimin made it to the hall, the door to his room was left open. Already, Jimin could see the red light to his room turned on as he stepped in and closed the door so suddenly. Causing Jungkook to flinch and look back. "You were so quiet, you scared me." Laughed Jungkook. Watching Jimin walk over to the nightstand, set the bottle along with the glasses down. "You have a lovely room… It's nothing but the red lighting. You have a peculiar taste in that…" Jungkook chuckled and looked around. Seeing pictures of Jimin posted against the walls. "You're beautiful…"

       "Ah, Jungkook you tell me that everyday. You're wearing it out!" Jimin giggled in response before pulling his drawer open to pick up a bottle opener. As soon as Jimin set the bottle opener over the cap, he pulled it open and tilted the bottle over just to fill up the cups. Once the liquor touched the cold ice, the ice began to crack while the liquor got cooler by the second. "Here… tell me if you want more." Jimin mentioned and handed Jungkook a glass before sitting on his own bed. The red lighting filled the room as Jungkook sat next to Jimin. Sitting close enough to have their thighs touch and free hands locked onto each other.