Chapter 27: An Advantage

Jimin walked along the rain as his hand held the phone against his ear; holding a conversation with his lover. Not realizing that Seung-Woo was following him to see where he went. Somehow, these actions left Mr. Yoshida to wonder where Jimin was going at this very hour. "Jungkook, I'm on my way to the base." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook took a moment to respond.

        "Is anyone around you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stopped and looked around in the pouring rain. Yet, he couldn't catch the limo down the street. Having the hood of the limo peak in from around the corner. "If there's no one, run to the base. I need you to be quick since this is going to be a rainstorm." Jungkook warned Jimin as the clouds swarmed above. Making the skies paint completely grey. Jimin raced down the streets, constantly gazing up at the stop signs and checking the streets he needed to turn in. As Jimin ran to the base, Mr. Yoshida watched over him and let out a scoff.

        "Just as I expected… That boy..." Hissed Seung-Woo before pressing his back against the leather seats. "I knew it was him… I knew it all along." The man contemplated to himself as he then got the attention of the driver once more. "Forget about it. Let's go pick Taehyung up. Jimin won't be going home for a while now." Stated the man. The driver complied with the boss' wishes and drove out of the shady street. There, they returned to Jimin's house where Taehyung sat patiently over the chair at the porch. As soon as the limo pulled up in front of the house, Taehyung's eyes lit up.

         "Mr. Yoshida is back!" Thought the assistant as he stood up and watched the window roll down and there the Boss was. "How was the-"

          "I have a task for you, Taehyung. Come with me." Mr. Yoshida added. Wanting Taehyung to watch over the street Jimin ran off in; leaving Seung-Woo to sit there all alone. However, the man didn't even bother to stop Jimin or ask him where he was going. Seung-Woo watched Jimin run off in the rain and was quick to know where Jimin was going from that very moment. "You're going to do something very important… I think I might give you a raise even after all of this. Understood?"

         "Right…" Taehyung spoke as if he was traumatized every second. He was an off boy to the world yet, his boss only dismissed this behavior. Since Taehyung complied with everything Mr. Yoshida ordered him to do, Taehyung was always kept silent. Having his eyes do the storytelling for the most part.

        As time slipped by, Jimin reached a door to a warehouse. The place looked abandoned in the bad side of town. The place was a purchased, private, property; yet, it seemed vacant and runned down. Jimin stood at the door and turned to see Jungkook was still on the line. "I'm at the door…" Jimin whispered as he looked around. "Is my mask in there? I don't want to be identified…"

        "Yes, darling your mask is in there." Jungkook replied and chuckled after. "When you hear a knock, knock exactly six times. Then you will see a man in a cartoonish mask of a hamster wearing all black." The younger man assured Jimin as he waited for a knock. "Good luck, my love." Jungkook concluded before hanging up. Suddenly, Jimin's data dropped and there was no service as soon as he stood closer to the shady building.

        "Out of all things… Did I have to join a gang for Jungkook?" Jimin whispered and argued with himself before he heard a quick knock. "Six…" Jimin instantly thought as he balled his hands into a fist and knocked on the black door six times. Once Jimin reached the last knock, he pulled his hand back and didn't want to make another knock after. As there was a thirty second wait, the door knob began to jiggle frantically until the door swung open. Showing a tall man in a cartoon hamster mask, broad and wide shoulders, along with his attire all in black.

        Jimin stood in fear as the masked man stared at Jimin longer. "Jimin…" Spoke the man as Jimin cleared his throat. "Get in quickly, our mission is about to begin." The man's voice was gentle and felt warming to Jimin as he took a look back and stepped inside. Catching an off feeling of being watched from the outside… Yet, he never seemed to notice that Kim Taehyung was watching from just above a rooftop. Standing in the rain as he stared at Jimin step inside.