Chapter 6: Silent Glares

As Jimin began to fantasize the amazing night he would have to look forward until the next Friday, Jimin began to think on himself. Jungkook looked serious and very intimidating. They were similar in some ways, but then, Jimin noticed that Jungkook had a job and he didn't. “Jungkook… Has a job but I don't. He'll think less of me! Oh- wait… All we do is touch, I don't think it will matter, right?” Jimin found himself talking and only hearing his own voice within his room. Only as he thought of Jungkook, the man began to wonder many things as to what would happen if the younger just figured out that Jimin was an immature man with no job and only loved to go out and drink.

          The thought of embarrassing himself in front of Jungkook like this made Jimin hug himself and begin to think to himself. “What… Am I going to do? He'll see me as a child that he only fucks… I want him to think more of me. I don't want him to think I'm some child who just goes out to find new people at the club just for sex! Ah, he works for the richest man in Korea… He must be good at working at the club I must be an embarrassment to him if he asks me what I do for a living…” Jimin went on and on in his head until he came up with a conclusion. “I have to join my father and finally take a spot in his business…”

           Jimin contemplated the thought and groaned to himself just knowing that he would have to get rid of his pink hair color to be taken seriously and wear suits everywhere like Park Jihyun. Jimin felt like he couldn't fit in when it came to working alongside his father's company. Only now, he just knew he had to please Jungkook. It was the sudden urge to impress the man even if all they knew about each other was a few things compared to how much sweet and sensitive spots were over their own skin. Jimin just knew he had to please Jungkook and impress him.

       Deep down, Jimin understood that he couldn't get over Jungkook and even when he imagined having rounds, after rounds, with Jeon Jungkook, he hoped they would hug each other close over the bed, finally talk to each other, and begin something new! This little daydream in Jimin's head just made him giggle to himself as his head turned away; all red and flustered. The man was now re-reading over Jungkook's text messages and anticipated for the following Friday to come along. Jimin would text him… But he never knew a good conversation starter to do so. By there, Jimin only read over his conversation with Jungkook before he could ever think of something to send him next.

        Later on the day, Jimin's head was finally in place and he was getting over his hangover. The man ate many bowls of beef ramen noodles with a boiled egg, a side bowl of spicy kimchi, along with ham cut into a small square to be placed within the bowl. Jimin ate only three bowls of it for the day and was now starting to feel better towards the night; especially right after drinking a cup of hot chamomile tea. As Jimin walked downstairs with only his blue-ripped jeans, white puma sweater, matching with his black beanie, and yellow timberlands, he stopped mid-way and noticed Jihyun and his father talking about statistics on the sales the bottles have been making where Mrs. Park was currently staying in. Everyone's head was in the game, but never Jimin's.

      “I want in…” Jimin sputtered and stared at his father and then at his brother. “I want to get in the family business… I was able to get you to work with the most richest man in South Korea, so you have to let me in!” Jimin practically begged as Jihyun batted his gaze away, feeling jealous already; but, Mr. Park found this as a perfect time to finally get Jimin to mature enough to take over the whole company. Not Jihyun.

     “Of course you'll be in, Jimin! Oh, I've never thought I'd see the day! I'm so proud of you, my son! You'll bring such great fortune to us!” Mr. Park continued as he then made his way to Jimin up the stairs; to shake his hand happily, and pull him into a tight hug. “You can do something for us as of right now.”