Chapter 20: No Going Back

Jimin eyed the mask and tilted his head in silence. His gaze admired the Kitsune mask and then looked at Jungkook right after. “When is the first mission?” Jimin asked as Jungkook only shrugged his undamaged shoulder. The leader himself didn't know when, but he stood there and assured Jimin that there will be a new one soon with Jimin to be included entirely. “I wonder what we'll do first… are we going to rob? How about a bank?! Who are the people we'll give it too? Where are the poor people you guys give to?”

       “Oh you ask so much questions, My Swan. You'll see very soon.” Jungkook chuckled and walked back to his wooden desk to drop onto his black leather office seat. “I need to review some sales. You can go out and watch TV in the living room or go to the pool if you'd like.” Jungkook mentioned as Jimin looked around the office and stuffed his hands into his own pockets. “Don't even try to distract me either. I need to get this out of the way so I can have more time with you.” Jungkook told Jimin and rose his free hand to the mouse over the PC to work and write as well. Leaving the room in silence as the sounds of him passing through papers echoed.

        Jimin watched Jungkook fix glasses over his eyes as he rested his head against the palm of his hand. Reading over a proposal before he fixed his eyes over Jimin's once more. “Jungkook…” Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and rose his brows.

        “What is it, my love?” Jungkook asked as Jimin walked towards Jungkook and sat over his lap to look at his work like a child. “I need to do my work, you really do love to distract me~”

          “How do you expect to work when you have your shoulder like this? Sure, you're on painkillers… But that doesn't mean you can work that arm of yours. Go to bed and I'll take care of you~” Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear as the younger only smiled and looked away, moving his free hand to write over the proposal and tilt his head to see what he was writing. “Jungkook!”

          “Did you forget I have one of the biggest companies here in South Korea? I have a lot of proposals being sent to me and my team so I have to approve of them and make phone calls. I don't have time to rest, Jimin.”

          “Alright…” Jimin replied and finally left Jungkook alone. Jimin laid over the three-seater couch as he watched Jungkook's every move. He didn't want Jungkook to stress over anything and just wanted his lover to relax for once since he was injured. But nothing could stop Jungkook's persistence on doing what he pleased. As Jimin eyed Jungkook longer, he then let out a sigh and caught Jungkook's attention by there.

       “Why don't you order us something to eat?” Jungkook asked and opened the drawer to his desk to then take out his wallet. In seconds, Jungkook took out his black card; the master credit card that went to those that received so much income each year. “Here. Order it with this.” Jungkook held up the card and left Jimin surprised. He has only seen the similar credit card in his father's possession and was very envious. Jimin approached Jungkook and sat over his lap once more and set the black card down before taking his phone out to order something to eat.

        “I keep forgetting you're a chairman and it catches me off guard at times.” Jimin giggled and began to look around for meals to order from as Jungkook still worked and rested his chin over Jimin's shoulder carefully to keep an eye at what he typed into the emails he had to send out to his team.

         While Jungkook was typing with one hand, Jimin was placing orders of lettuce wraps, fried chicken with sesame seeds sprinkled over the chicken served with soy sauce as it fried. Along with the lettuce wraps and fried chicken, there were sidebowls of Kimchi to go with it along with two cold liters of coca-cola to wash it down. “Is this okay?” Jimin asked as Jungkook then looked into the phone and then looked at Jimin once more.