Chapter 3: Down Under~

As soon as the mysterious man pulled away, Jimin found himself following the dark prince out the dance floor as they reached a private area with curtains once more. There, Jimin's face fell into a smirk as he watched the man pull the curtains apart and open a door behind it to expose a room. There was plenty of rooms down the hall with doors being covered with curtains for privacy. Jimin knew what he was getting himself into; but he didn't want to stop himself from doing so. He only saw this as a moment to let himself go.

        Once the two stepped into the room, Jimin noticed a wide bed at the center in a clean and sanitary condition. Even though he was in another room; he could still hear music being played on the outside.

🎶Song: “New Girl”🎶
🎵By: FINNEAS🎵

         “Nice place…” Jimin answered as he looked around the room to see a mirror up ahead. “I've never been here before.”

        “So this is your first time here?” Spoke the man and sat down on the white couch in silence to observe the older he brought in. With an innocent nod coming from Jimin, the man smiled and looked down to hide it. “I'm here every friday… Ah, where are my manners? My name is Jeon Jungkook, I work for the boss so I'm stationed here at the club and a love hotel nearby.” The younger named Jungkook spoke and introduced himself.

        “Have you… Ever seen his face before or know his name?” Jimin questioned and stood in front of the bed to look up and see a mirror above the ceiling. “This is insane…” Not even at that, Jimin noticed different mirrors placed around the room separately as well.

      “No one has ever. Not even me. I guess it's because I'm new to the job.” Jungkook added and smiled just seeing Jimin before letting out a relieved sigh. “I know who you are, Park Jimin. The boss made it clear that he wanted to know if you’ll be here tonight. Don't worry, he isn't here. But… I am.” Jungkook answered before mentioning anything else. “He told me to ask you…” Just then, Jungkook placed his finger over his ear where a hearing chip was hiding so he could receive directions. “Would you like to have our company work with yours?”

      “Yes..” Jimin answered without a second of hesitation. Just the thought of having his family team up with one of the biggest markets was enough to make Jimin feel like he wasn't such a waste of space anymore. After, Jungkook nodded and pointed to a piece of paper and pen sitting over a cabinet that held nothing within it. It was only there to carry another mirror and candles.

     “Sign your father's contact information and when to reach him.” Jungkook spoke into a soft yet deep voice that sounded more of a sly whisper when he ordered Jimin around. “After… You're done.”

      With that, Jimin signed and filled out the paper with times to reach his father and contact information. “Alright… What is it that you want, Jungkook? Other than having me here to sign some paper…” The pink haired man said as he approached Jungkook over the couch. “You can't just bring me to this place and ask me to sign a paper for you~”

      “Is that so, Mr. Park?” Jungkook whispered and pulled his hearing chip and microphone away to give all of his attention to Jimin. “I'm only doing business…”

      “What do you want?” Jimin asked and as soon as he reached Jungkook, he sat over his lap and fixed the younger's hand over to the man's rear where Jungkook was able to feel Jimin's ass over his hands that squeezed them to tease. “Only doing business… It was my birthday and you might as well give me something for wasting my time. A belated birthday gift.”