Chapter 30: A Charming Significance

Later on to the day, Jimin reached Jungkook's house by stopping by his own place to take his car and drive off to Jungkook's home. Knowing well that he wouldn't survive a long trip over to Jungkook's house by walking and taking cabs to reach the place. Jimin soon parked his car along the driveway to Jungkook's home and stepped out. The day was reaching towards a late evening as clouds covered the low sun soon after the mid day. Jimin spent half of his day throughout the strong thunderstorm, taking on the mission that had a big effect on him. Jimin was still tired and let alone, his stomach was empty.

         Jimin arrived at the house where the front door was unlocked. "That idiot… He doesn't know how to lock doors now?" Jimin hissed to himself as he walked inside and scanned across the silent and blue-lit living room where the fish swam in the aquarium. "Jungkook? Jungkook!" Jimin called out, rushing up the stairs with all the energy he had to tell Jungkook about his first mission and how successful it truly was. Jimin went to the room, but Jungkook wasn't there; his eyes gazed out of the window to look at the backyard where the pool was, but Jungkook still wasn't there. The pool just had the lid right over it completely and the torches weren't lit at the moment. "He must be in his office, working. Oh that stubborn boy… I tell him to rest, then he goes to work." Jimin thought as he noticed the office door slightly opened.

         Just then, Jimin pushed the door open to see Jungkook standing in front of the printer like a child. Printing files for work as he had his bandages wrapped around his shoulder and his arm was still kept in a sling. The younger only wore his black joggers along with his white house slides. Exposing his muscles and tattoos; of course, Jungkook hasn't even dared to put on a shirt ever since he was wrapped in bandages, yet he was able to shower successfully. Jungkook turned his head to the side and noticed Jimin standing by the doorway with a labored smile. Happy to see Jungkook even after a long day.

        "How was the mission, baby?" Asked Jungkook as he smiled and picked the papers up into his hands and set them to the desk carefully before facing Jimin once more. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to give me a kiss?"

         Jimin giggled after and rushed over to Jungkook. Bringing him into a big hug and a kiss over the lips. Causing Jungkook to smile into it as well. "Happy?" Whispered Jimin into a question and watched Jungkook nod his head so innocently. Just watching Jungkook like this, made Jimin think back at what Seokjin mentioned about the anonymous side to Jeon Jungkook himself. It made no sense to Jimin; he looked at Jungkook and all he found was the raw and normal behavior he always displayed. There seemed to be no trace of the other side to him… At least, not yet.

        "How was your first day? Tell me all about it." Jungkook spoke calmly as Jimin was still kept in his arms.

         "First, stop doing your work and sit down for a moment. You're supposed to be resting, Jungkook." Whispered Jimin as the younger walked back until he sat onto the leather couch so suddenly. Jimin then climbed over Jungkook's lap and sat down. Caressing Jungkook's face carefully before he could tell him about his day. "Today was long. The mission took up all of my energy and I didn't even eat anything today! Yet, I don't feel hungry. It was a complete success, though. I love the adrenaline and the rush! At first, I didn't want to pick up the gun but then, I had no other choice… I wasn't going to leave anyone behind and I was sure to shoot the officers on the legs or on the arms. Not really wanting to kill them at all. I shot the wheels and windshields to their cars and made them fall back from following Seokjin and I! You have an amazing gang, Jungkook." Jimin's eyes lit up just talking about the first mission. Pressing his head against Jungkook's chest happily.

         "Our gang… Not only mine now. I'm glad you had such an amazing day. Eventually, you'll be able to go back to them once you're able to conduct a mission. I'll show you how to plan one and you'll be doing it on your own like a true gang leader. We handle these on our own of course, we just need the gang to go on and take action. As I'm healing, I'll have you lead them until my shoulder recovers so, you'll have more time to spend with them. Please be very careful, okay?" Jungkook assured and rolled Jimin's pink hair back carefully. "Why don't we order something? It came to my attention that we barely eat anything everyday and it's bad for us. We should be eating at least three meals a day. Not starving and barely having the hunger to eat. That's a bad sign." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin nodded his head while still pressing his head against Jungkook's chest. Listening to him and thinking. "I'll order us something. I would cook but my arm has to stay in this position and-"