Chapter 50: My Prized Possession

Jungkook rode off in the cold and heavy weather as he cried and managed to escape the officers. His mind played back at how he shot Jimin twice and watched how his lover looked back at him seconds before pulling the trigger. Let alone the gasp Jimin gave in pain. As Jungkook rode further away from the scene, he recalled hearing Jimin's loud screams in pain until the officers reached him to help along with Junghyun. Jungkook was finally alone with his thoughts and began to suffer the aftermath of shooting Junghyun and the love of his life: Park Jimin. Jungkook couldn't stop the tears filling his face as the rain began to beat onto the mask. Jungkook was losing his mind as he drove further and further away from his lover.

            "I-I SHOT HIM!" Jungkook cried and pulled over in an alley where he dropped his motorcycle so carelessly onto the ground. Suddenly, he hugged his knees and finally took off the Oni mask to smash it onto the ground when he thought back at the way he shot Jimin; such an innocent and helpless man he fell deeply in love with. Jungkook carried regret for hurting his Swan and even then… His mind travelled back at how he shot and killed his own brother. Jungkook hugged his knees and sobbed in pain. "H-He was right… Jimin knew I wouldn't live with the guilt… I'm not strong enough! My Jimin…. M-My brother… Now he's gone for real this time and Jimin won't ever love me a-anymore!" Jungkook cried and cupped his face. Trying to imagine a life without Jimin… But, all he saw was pitch darkness in his thoughts. Jungkook truly couldn't live without his Swan.

          While Jungkook cried to himself in a dark alley, Jimin was screaming from his bullet wounds in agony and was close to fainting. The amount of blood he lost left his eyelids weighing closed, but he kept fighting back on it. The officers arrived and was sure to put Jimin and Junghyun into the police car. Knowing they didn't have much time to call an ambulance. The two injured people were separated into different officer cars and by there, they were taken to the nearest hospital. Junghyun was taken because the officer's noticed he still had a pulse. Jungkook didn't kill his own brother at all and shot him where it was enough to kill him slowly. Yet, the blood he wasted wasn't enough to end him. Jimin on the other hand, kept fainting from the blood he lost along with the pain that became unbearable for him.

          As they rushed the two into the hospitals; Jimin only murmured Jungkook's name in pain as he dropped his head to the side and was rushed to the ER. The strong lights of the hospital blinded Jimin's eyes until he closed them shut completely. Closing his eyes before they sent him to sleep to perform surgery and remove the bullets that didn't seem to shoot through except for the one in his leg. Not the one in his shoulder. While they rushed Junghyun and Jimin to separate ERs Jimin's eyes were closed completely as he was left in his thoughts once more.

"He shot me… He shot me and here I am at the hospital… He shot and left me. Why was meeting him a curse? It was a blessing for a short time, but now it was a curse. Of course, Jungkook can't live without me… He must have done it for a reason right? I still love him but I'm furious towards him. Jungkook broke our promise… This wouldn't have happened if he had followed my words. We would be at the base, talking things out with Junghyun and we would be okay… Yet, he only made things worse. Is this what I get? Is this what I deserve for falling in love with… Him..? Six, Lucifer or Satan himself… Number thirteen… It was a curse that was decorated with blessings from start to finish."

        Jimin was swept away as memories of Jungkook smiling at him and kissing him was what echoed the most powerful emotions in Jimin's mind. Memories came flashing in his eyes; when Jungkook kissed him outside of sex for the first time, their first date, thier first kitten, their first anniversary gift, their first words exchanging 'I love you's' and who couldn't forget their first touch that night at the club? Jimin reminisced how happy he was with Jungkook and soon woke up. Having to be put to sleep through the surgery was like a snap of a finger; the hours slipped him quickly as he opened his eyes in his own hospital room.