Chapter 42: Kept Within~

The couple continued over the long tanning chair; sharing gasps and moans that escaped their lips on such a night. As Jimin's hand slid down from the side of Jungkook's hips, the dominant pushed himself deeper in until Jimin started to shout loudly. Showing that he was slowly coming to a climax. From the rush filling in on his lustful heart, Jimin bit his lips and couldn't dare to open his eyes. Everytime he felt himself slipping, Jungkook was always the one that caused him to lose his mind when it came to sex like this. Briskly, Jungkook's right hand found a way to keep Jimin distracted as he ran his fingertips through Jimin's drenched hair thrown back, until he leaned in and peppered gentle kisses along the nape of his neck.

         "I love you… I love you…" Repeated the young man. Jimin was left nodding his red face repeatedly as he felt Jungkook thrust in mercilessly. There was no way Jimin wanted Jungkook to stop and he didn't want him to even think about doing so! The desperate bottom then turned onto his side where Jungkook settled in closer and rose Jimin's left leg. Thrusting in while Jimin's hips pointed out to the side, yet his torso was turned upwards to raise his gaze up to his dominant. Watching his every breath and tender lip bite. "O-Oh Jimin… My baby…" Jungkook growled. The way those words slipped from Jungkook's lips sounded as if they were just the perfect growls from Jungkook's deep voice Jimin longed to hear. "I love you!"

          "A-Ah-AH~ Jun-Jungkook! I-I love you… t-too!" Jimin replied. Digging his nails into the long tanned chair where they still made love over. As Jungkook's huffed louder, he leaned in and had Jimin's body fully facing skyward where he hovered over him and wrapped his lover into his arms. Hugging him tightly with all the love he could muster from his heart. Jimin finally pried his hands away from the tanning chair and rose them up to cup Jungkook's face. Dragging his nails along Jungkook's jaw so teasingly before he leaned in to kiss his lover once more.

         Right after, Jungkook rose both his hands to the sides of the tanning chair. Holding himself up by the armrest before he began to thrust in heavily. Making Jimin's eyes widen while he followed the familiar path into reaching his orgasm. Jungkook felt the warmth of hitting Jimin's prostate once again and that left Jungkook smiling into a labored grin. Jimin could only clench his walls in and make Jungkook lose his mind even more than he did before. He knew that he was enough to make his dominant crazy through this. "AH- Oh Jimin… Just like that… t-tighter…" Jungkook whispered into a low moan that motivated Jimin to keep his entrance tighter until Jungkook began to moan and jolt his hips. Showing that he was going to cum. "AH-AH!" Jungkook moaned against Jimin's ear before he quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin's body, slowly dragging his hand down to lock hands  with his lover as they chased their orgasm together.

        "JUNGKOOK-" Jimin suddenly moaned and fluttered his eyes. Cumming against Jungkook's skin as he panted sweetly. "A-Ah.. Ah~"

        "CK-" Hissed the younger as he pulled out his length and came over Jimin's underside. Panting in sync with his lover. Next, Jungkook flopped onto Jimin's side, sharing the space over the long tanning chair before Jungkook reached for the towels he set aside and dropped both of the towels over their own bodies while they caught their breaths. "Ah… Oh Jimin… We should have waited until we got inside…" Jungkook confessed as Jimin giggled out of breath and focused his gaze onto Jungkook's.

         "You just couldn't wait, couldn't you? I've… never had sex outside… This is so weird!" Jimin laughed and pressed his head over Jungkook's chest as they used the towels like blankets to cover themselves as if there were eyes everywhere.

         "Don't worry, Jimin. This is my first time too! Only because… You're the only one I've ever had sex with so everything is new to me." The younger added and laughed along. Holding his hand out to intertwine with Jimin's smaller hand. As Jungkook looked at Jimin's hand fit into his so perfectly, the boy began to wonder to himself while his boyfriend snuggled in closer and collected his energy before heading back inside. As Jimin looked at the stars above them, Jungkook couldn't peel his gaze away from Jimin's hand. "Swan…"