Chapter 28: Sweet Adrenaline

Jimin clung onto Seokjin while he rode behind the motorcycle. So far, his mask managed to stay over his head with the strap hugging the back of his head to hold on easily. Rain pounded against their faces underneath their masks as Jimin couldn't dare to keep his eyes open. He just didn't know how the gang managed to drive their bikes through the strong rain. After a good while, they all reached a tall building that seemed like a private bank. The gang then drove over to an alley before they came to a stop once they were close by.

         "Alright Jimin… stick with me. We have to be quick with this and of course, we do have people at the base to hack into the vault. Jungkook was able to assign the work to us long before you came here, so we already know what to do. Just carry this and shoot whoever you see charging at us." Seokjin mentioned and handed Jimin a silver gun. "You see a car chasing after us, you shoot the driver." The older mentioned and that was enough to make Jimin toss the gun back into the hands of the man. "Jimin, come on you can't expect us to rob if there won't be people after us! Pick the gun up and take one for the team. You're our leader."

          "I… I'm the leader…" Jimin thought to himself. He eyed the gun longer and only then, Seokjin sighed and snatchd the gun before walking off. Leaving Jimin to follow like a helpless puppy. Everyone seemed to know their spot; as soon as Jimin gave the nod, everyone rushed into different parts of the building. Following a plan they rehearsed. Jungkook was able to show them maps and things to do before this mission took place and Jimin was left astounded by everything. Eventually, Seokjin led Jimin inside where they walked down a dark hall.

        Seokjin carried a gun in his hands as he shot every security camera recording their every move. Jimin didn't flinch each time a bullet hit the security cameras but, he did worry about the odds of running into others once they get caught. Jimin raced with Seokjin down the hall until they stopped and gazed down the hall where lasers were bounced off every wall. "Jimin… use the walkie-talkie to tell the ones at the base to turn the lasers off. Floor 1-B6." Seokjin mentioned as Jimin pulled the device from Jin's pocket before holding it up to his Kitsune mask where his voice could be heard just underneath it.

         "F-Floor 1-B6…turn off the lasers." Jimin spoke into the microphone of the walkie-talkie until they watched the lasers switch off so suddenly.

          "You're clear to pass through, boss." Spoke a woman through the device. With that being said, Seokjin passed the gun over to Jimin once more and pulled out another for himself. Jimin hesitated to carry the gun as he rushed down the hall with Seokjin; the man had no plans of shooting anyone, yet Seokjin didn't hesitate and gripped onto the gun. Making his way into a secret vault. By there, three other men came around to help sneak in. The gang members surrounded the area. Each escape was covered and every route was discovered. Making the chances of getting caught, inevitable.

          Suddenly, Jimin heard the gunshots being triggered and this caused him to stop for a moment and look to the side. Just knowing that this gang wasn't as gentle as he thought before. "Come on, Boss! We don't have time to just sit around!" Uttered a man in another mask before he pulled out his own walkie-talkie and communicated with others at the base. By there, they were given codes until they punched in the right numbers. Everything seemed rushed to Jimin. The gunshots being heard from downstairs, the beat of shoes hitting the floors as security raced to the center to find those who broke in, Jimin was scared most of the time and hesitated to do anything.

          Within seconds, the vault was opened. Yet, it didn't come so easily. Jimin's eyes met with the many securities charging after him until, the gang members ran up to them and began to engage in hand to hand combat. Beating each other up as the three security guards dropped their tasers. Jimin watched longer until Seokjin pushed Jimin inside the room filled with diamonds and wons stacked over many. As soon as Seokjin and Jimin stepped in with other gang members outside trying to protect their new leader, the vault closed and there were more gang members on the inside. Each already taking wons into many bags and transporting them up where another member was wearing a harness and floated up where a strong and thick line zipped them up to the top. Giving them time to deliver the bags up to where a cavity was pried from the ceiling.