Chapter 9: Tell me how you feel~

“Ah… Ah…” Jungkook groaned against Jimin's neck. Rushing his hips in and out as he kept his hands locked onto Jimin's wrists. Keeping the submissive pinned against the mattress and having him moaning for him every second. “Mm-mh! Oh I love it…” Jungkook hissed and licked along a hickey he sucked over Jimin's slightly tanned skin. “It's been… Ah- it's been so long…”

       “Mm-Mh! Master! Oh Master!” Jimin huffed loudly and closed his eyes tightly; raising his hands over to Jungkook's back to then slide them down. Leaving scars over Jungkook's sweaty back. Their skins repeatedly touched and rubbed against each other in such satisfaction, Jimin just wanted more from their passionate course and couldn't even dare to let go of Jungkook as they made out during sex. “A-Ah! AH JUNGKOOK!” Jimin hissed and that's when he felt Jungkook begin to suck the tip of his ear. Leaving Jimin closing his eyes as red painted over his cheeks once more. “M-Mh… Jungkook!”

         “Jimin… Ah-” Jungkook moaned against Jimin's ear as he panted heavily. Within seconds, Jungkook moved Jimin further against the headboard. Having the man sit up against it as he had a better opening to Jimin once the man set his legs to dangle over Jungkook's thighs. Jimin's back touched the headboard as Jungkook leaned in to raise Jimin's hands above the headboard and finally began to to thrust in roughly where his grinds grew slow once he pushed in. Rotating his hips around Jimin's body after every thrust. “Ngh-”

       “A-AH LIKE THAT! D-Don't… Don't stop!” Jimin whimpered. He then began to suck hickies against Jungkook's shoulders while his hands were held above his own head. “Mm- Oh you're so h-hard..” Jimin couldn't focus at all now. He felt his own climax slipping through and every second, he felt like cumming against Jungkook’s skin. That's how crazy Jungkook made Jimin feel during their passionate intercourse. It was the first time Jimin was able to feel Jungkook raw inside him. Jimin has never experienced something like this and he was glad to finally have it with Jungkook. Even if he didn't know anything about the dominant, Jimin couldn't care now. Every second he spent underneath Jungkook, left him gasping in an utterly pleased tone.

       Jungkook's wet cock had veins popping alongside the shaft in every thrust that left Jimin growing wild. The submissive couldn't dare to keep himself quiet for more than a second because of the way Jungkook thrusted in so roughly yet, so gentle once he pushed in. Sex like this was something Jimin could never imagine. Eventually, Jimin felt close as he was being pinned against the headboard and his moans covered over the loud squeaks the bed made.

         “I have you… all… t-to myself…” Jungkook groaned. Speaking to Jimin through every second like he was whispering sweet nothings that was only meant for Jimin. “You're getting so wet…” Jimin listened to Jungkook whispers while the younger thrusted with his all. “Oh baby boy… Cum…” Jungkook told Jimin as the man just wished he could have Jungkook cum inside of him, but he understood that Jungkook was nothing but a stranger to him… A stranger he grew too attached to just under two weeks. Jimin couldn't seem to focus without his master as he was feeling every inch of Jungkook raw. Feeling as if he wanted this every night.

        A strong urge left Jimin longing to cum against Jungkook's skin while their bodies produced sweat and heat. All in which, Jimin just longed to move his hands just to slam them against Jungkook's back and pull him closer to the many kisses they shared. However, Jungkook kept his hands pinning Jimin's wrists against the headboard since he knew if Jimin couldn't use his own hands, the submissive would grow helpless with his moans. “M-Mh! Jungkook…. Let me… T-Touch you…” Jimin gasped into a soft and trembling mewl that had Jungkook smirking while sweat ran down his perfect and sharp jawline.

      Jungkook's smile left Jimin looking up to stare at the boy with his face blushing so innocently. “Touch…? You want me that badly?” Jungkook chuckled as he then released Jimin's right wrist and guided his small hand to touch his dominant's torso. “Here…?” Jungkook whispered to tease as Jimin quickly freed his other hand; catching Jungkook by surprise once the submissive threw his hands around the nape of the dominant's neck. With that, Jimin made Jungkook sink lower against the base of his neck, making Jungkook begin to shower him with more kisses and decorate his soft and fragile tanned skin with hickies. Jimin just couldn't imagine stopping for more than a second.