Chapter 32: Tease

Jungkook bit his bottom lip just hearing Jimin whisper those soft and naughty words. The way he let it slip from his plump lips so smoothly, left Jungkook intrigued by the second. "Beg?" Jungkook whispered into a smirk. He loved the sound of that word and leaned back against the shower wall to hear Jimin kiss wet lips. Jimin smiled into the kiss and moved his hips against his. "Mm- Oh Jimin… You're getting me hard already…" Whispered Jungkook with a hiss as Jimin smirked. The older knew what he was doing to Jungkook and just couldn't hold back at the moment.

        "Please… Come with me… I don't want to be lonely, Master~" Jimin whispered; grinding his wet hips against Jungkook's. Their hips joined and their members touched as water drenched their soft skin. Jimin awaited Jungkook's answer and just as he was about to pull away, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist and kept his body locked with his. "Mm-!" Jimin hummed louder as he felt Jungkook's long and rough erection just tease his own. Yet, Jimin wasn't slipping into it. He kept his mind distracted as Jungkook pressed his head back and continued to rub and grind his skin against Jimin's. "Oh Master…. A-Answer me…"

       "Baby… I can't… I'm busy, my love…" Jungkook continued and that alone left Jimin only looking down and trying to find a better way to make Jungkook come with him. There was a reason why Jimin wanted Jungkook to come with him and that was the reason that Mr. Yoshida would be there. After a long month, Jimin had to handle things professionally with Seung-Woo and turned every gift down because it wasn't work-friendly. Now, Jimin desperately wanted Jungkook to come with him just so the business man wouldn't try to go after him anymore.

      "Master… You want me to beg… Don't you?~" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear. Right there, Jimin turned around and leaned back, having Jungkook's length rub along the crease in between his plump ass. Jimin rose his left hand back and hooked it along Jungkook's neck. Huffing and kissing Jungkook's lips as he kept his head turned to the side. "Mmh~ I love you…"

      "Jimin…" Jungkook huffed carefully. His heart pounded and he grinded his hips against Jimin's rear. They stood in the shower as their wet skins touched. With the cold water seeping in, Jungkook breathed heavily against every kiss and hugged Jimin tightly. Making Jimin's body move with his. Softly, Jimin moaned and let out short breaths. Tempting Jungkook even more. "Ah… I want to fuck you already…"

      "Master… Ah~ h-here? You want to touch me here…?" Jimin whispered into a soft moan to tease Jungkook longer. At that moment Jimin turned around once more and cupped Jungkook's face. Kissing him as their lips and tongue were locked in contact; Jimin's hand slid down to Jungkook's member and touched him. Caressing the length upwards to have Jungkook hard along his fingertips. As the cold water suddenly lowered Jimin's erection, the older pulled a smirk while Jungkook kissed his neck. "Can… You please come with me?" Jimin asked once more. Only to be greeted with silence and low grunts Jungkook gave out. "Mm… I can't do this… I have to work." Jimin whispered and with that, Jimin suddenly stepped out of the shower dividers and closed it to make a devilish smirk. Making sure that the cold water was on just to lower his erection.

       "Oh you-" Jungkook cut himself off just seeing Jimin gather his towel and clothing before walking out of the bathroom and locking the door. Leaving his master in the shower alone. "...Haha, so that's how it is?" Jungkook chuckled to himself and rolled his tongue along his cheek while he heard Jimin laughing just outside of the bathroom.

        After, Jimin threw on a white dress shirt, blue jeans, along with his black, high top boots. "I hope to see you there, Jungkook!" Jimin teased as he then grabbed his phone and walked out. Not wanting to step inside the bathroom to have Jungkook pull him in and make him spend more time having sex in the shower than going to the photoshoot. As Jimin soon ran out of the house, Jungkook stood in the shower with his arms folded like a child while he thought to himself and kept his tongue rolling along his inner cheek.