°•BONUS~•°

Time slipped by like seconds on a clock. Days turned into weeks, seconds to minutes and hours by then. Months have turned into years and before they knew it, it's been about three years they've been engaged. Throughout those years, Jungkook has been the proudest and the saddest at times when he would slightly doubt their love over an argument. However, they worked things out at the end and continued loving each other through everything and supporting each other. Jungkook soon revealed his face to the world that he was one of the richest men in Korea and was praised by everyone; claiming how young and handsome he was.

     It was by the time of their marriage. They've waited so long for this moment and it was enough to make their heart beat from how excited they were. Not being nervous at all! They've been dreaming of this day ever since they got engaged and only now, it was time to tie down the knot. Jungkook stood in his dressing room before the ceremony and watched how his brother walked up to him and adjusted his tie. The left side of Jungkook's hair bangs were swept back and his right bangs fell forward. Showing off his eyebrow piercing and lip piercing as well; in which, suited perfectly with his black dyed hair. Junghyun has always been so supportive of his younger brother ever since and the rest of the Jeon family discovered that Junghyun didn't truly die. This restored their dull moods almost every day. Yet, he still stuck with the name 'Seung-Woo' so no one else has to know about the complicated past. Just the family alone.

   Before the ceremony was to begin. Many people sat in their seats indoors as a stage was right before them. It was a stage designed like a catwalk at a fashion show. Yet this was normal and even more romantic alone. The grooms will be admired and this gave all the attention to the couple who were bound to marry that day. Jungkook soon fixed his black and white suit before leaving his dressing room with his best man Kim Seokjin, and his older brother right by his side. Even if it was two, Jungkook just couldn't choose between them. Seokjin has raised him through the gang and his brother has been supportive after the many years since he faked his death. Jungkook wanted to show them how much he appreciated the two equally.

    As Jungkook stood underneath the white rose arbor, he stood in place as the wedding practice taught him. Having to bear standing next to Seokjin; constantly cracking jokes. "Hey… Hey… Jungkook, wanna hear a joke before Jimin shows up?" Seokjin asked as Jungkook let out a sigh and turned his head to Seokjin.

    "Oh, please don't… Not on my wedding da-"

    "So! The taco and the nacho got a divorce-"

    "Not the best pun at a wedding, I'll tell you that." Junghyun interrupted as Jungkook facepalmed so suddenly.

     "Then the taco said, "Sweetie, let's just taco 'bout it!" Seokjin joked around and began to laugh to himself and hit Jungkook's shoulder. "Guess what the nacho said after…"

      "Uh-"

     "Why? I'm nacho wife!" Seokjin laughed and right when he noticed that he was the only one laughing, he took a moment to breathe and smile. Showing that he was going to crack another joke. "What? Was my joke irrelephant?" Seokjin laughed as Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to hold back the tears of waiting for far too long. "I get it, I get it… Today is an emotional day! Even the cake is in TIERS!" Seokjin then laughed and continued to hit Jungkook over the shoulders.

       "And you chose this guy as a best man?" Whispered Junghyun to his brother's ear until… The lights fell off and the spotlight locked onto the entrance where Jimin stood with a rose bouquet. Wearing an all white suit. His hair was dyed into a blond color as his eyes gleamed once he met eyes with Jungkook from afar. By there, the pianist at the piano began to play a slow and soft version of "There For You" By: Troye Sivan.