Chapter 39: Listen To Me

While Rain poured that afternoon, skies grew grey by the minute. Jimin rode with Jungkook on his motorcycle as they travelled in a group to the Museum once rain began to beat against their porcelain masks. Jimin procrastinated on telling Jungkook for the reason that they needed to reach somewhere private. Handling things at base would result in gang members listening in on their leaders' private life. Jimin hugged Jungkook's body tightly and pressed his head against his back carefully while they rode through the hard rain. Leaving Jimin to think as his eyes were closed. He didn't feel up to robbing at the moment and just wanted to talk things out with his lover now. But, it wasn't possible at the moment.

          After a long ride into the rain, the gang soon reached their destination. It was a secretive museum that had gates up front to jump over. Making most gang members crawl over the gates to jump in. Of course they left their motorcycles far off to the side where police officers wouldn't be able to see it once they come to track them down. All over the news the gang members were known criminals for stealing so much, but then they would send half of the funds to the poor and expose the owners of the places they robbed. Which led to some people supporting what they truly did while some were confused on which side to take.

          Once they all climbed over the gates to the private museum, Jungkook grabbed Seokjin's hand back and looked at him through their masks. "Only code names, okay? Focus on getting the files from the main computer. Just as we practiced." Jungkook mentioned and watched Jin gave a nod. With that, Jungkook looked back and noticed that Jimin was leading one group around the side of the museum; as Jungkook had to lead the other group with Jin. So far, Jungkook admired Jimin's capability of leading them and showing how capable he was able of handling every mission without longing to take over such power.

       The gang separated into two groups as some were assigned to fall in through the ceiling with ziplines to reach the ground safely without another sound. First, they removed the thick glass and that's when they planted the line base to allow them to fall in so easily. Jimin led his group around the east side of the building and easily, they were able to get by picking the locks. While, Jungkook's group ziplined in from the glass tiles over the ceilings; removing it without corruption just to zipline into opposite rooms. Of course, they couldn't bomb the building, so they had to find another way in easily and silently.

        As silent as a mouse, both groups made it in. Their eyes feasted on the elegant looks of the building on the inside where paintings of the dynasty era was visible. Along with that, the floors were an expensive material of a white marble along with red rose painted walls. Making each red velvet curtain look so perfect to cover huge windows that took a team to open. As Jimin walked a second into the nicely decorated room of the museum, he instantly pointed his silver gun to the security cameras and began to shoot them one by one. By there, the gang separated to take each prized possession to sell off and gain the earnings for the poor. But of course, the main point was to find the secret files in the main computer. That had to be taken place in the main control room.

          Back at the base, certain members stayed behind. They were gifted in technology and were able to plant their hacking device into the museum before the mission took place. Planning missions before had to take up so much thinking and everyone had to be given a part. That alone was significant for the leaders to conduct for the gang when it came to pulling off missions like this; it took so much practice to get right. Eventually, Jimin met up with Jungkook and they stuck together. By now, laser sensors were shut off and the power was cut off. Giving them an advantage to make off with so much. Jimin locked hands with Jungkook as they walked further into the building with only the sounds of the other gang members shuffling around and taking what they can. At this very moment, Jin left to find the main office with no worries since the power was cut from the museum.