Chapter 40: Understanding You

"K-Kim… Taehyung?" Jungkook repeated and thought to himself. The name didn't seem familiar to Jungkook as he sat over the bed. Looking at the ground and shaking his head. "No… No, sorry I don't know anyone by that name." Jungkook confessed as Jimin only tilted his head and gazed at the younger after. "Why are you looking at me like I know?"

        "Because I don't believe you…" Whispered Jimin as Jungkook then rose a brow. "Taehyung came to my office today and he told me things I didn't expect from you. He said that you met him at the club and since he didn't want to dance with you… You pushed him into a room and began to beat him up! Thinking he was a spy!" Jimin rose his voice as he began to scold Jungkook with his many words.

         "Do you really believe that Jimin?!" Jungkook shouted back and stood up. "I can't believe you aren't taking my side! After all we've been through? I don't know who this man is!" Jungkook shot back, yet Jimin only scoffed and looked away. "Jimin… why would I lie to you?"

         "Don't talk to me in that sweet voice… The way that boy cried in front of me… It left me believing everything and of course… Your behavior alone was enough to support it. Jungkook, I don't like this side of you! It's making me feel like you've done too many things to others… Let alone, a little bird told me back then, you used to be unstable. You can't lie to me and say that wasn't you!" Jimin brought in many things as he told Jungkook off. Making the younger have anger pump through his blood over and over again.

          "That was the type of person I was back then but I can assure I never brought anyone in a room to beat them up! Jimin, I swear!" Jungkook hissed as Jimin shook his head. Denying Jungkook and that allowed Jungkook's darkside to come right out. "FINE THEN, IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING BELIEVE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME, WHY DON'T YOU GO AND BE WITH TAEHYUNG?" Jungkook exploded with rage as he approached Jimin and grabbed him by the arm. "Go be with him…." Uttered the younger into a hiss while his grip around Jimin's wrist grew tighter until Jimin pulled his hand back and pushed Jungkook with all he could. Getting the younger's attention so suddenly.

          "JUST STOP IT! H-Hurting me isn't going to make me believe you!" Cried Jimin as he shoved Jungkook once more. Breaking into tears after feeling Jungkook's tight grip around his wrist as if he was going to slap him in seconds. "How could you tell me to be with another? I hate this side of you!" As Jimin broke down into tears, he watched Jungkook pant in anger and lose some steam silently to himself. "I love you… But all you do is make me rethink that when you show me this side of you and I'm scared!" Jimin couldn't keep himself silent as all his feelings poured out. Crying to Jungkook so helplessly. "I didn't have any choice to believe you did this since you act like you have no control over yourself!"

       "Jimin-"

        "No, You listen to me now. Don't try anything to steer my thoughts away. These feelings of yours… You're constantly haunted by them and they came from the death of your brother. That grief became anger and revenge, now look at you! You're destructive to the point where you'd hurt me like this… only because I accused you… I wonder… What would happen to me if I chose to leave you… What would you do to me then?" Jimin concluded and dried the tears over his eyes. Just after, Jungkook only looked away. The young man didn't know what to say but just feel as if Jimin lacked trust in him.

          "I just…. I just got so angry… I got angry because of the fact that you sound like you don't trust me. Has my behavior really left you to think less of me? You hear an accusation and you believe it?! I don't understand you… I was such a bad person back then… But I would never pull someone into a room just to beat them up. You know me better than anyone else!" Jungkook confessed as Jimin was left to dry his own tears repeatedly. It wasn't until silence drowned them where they stood and Jungkook sat over the bed once more. After a good while of exchanging nothing but sniffles and sharp exhales that echoed Jimin's tears, Jungkook suddenly began to cry up. This time, it was real. "Leave me…" Jungkook suddenly sobbed and that left Jimin's eyes to blow wide. "I'm going to hurt you either way…"