Chapter 5: Wonders

Jimin trailed his hand over Jungkook's member as he grew silent and looked up at the younger man he slept over. “That was my first time being a bottom like that…” Jimin whispered carefully and dragged his hands hand up to caress Jungkook's torso carefully. “I loved it… Oh I loved every second of it…”

        “You sounded like you did. I guess you can say I enjoyed it too. You're the first person I've met and fucked on the same day...” Jungkook lightly chuckled and slid his hand down to hold Jimin's ass within his grasps. “Are you going outside? Want to drink a little more? Please stay a little longer, Jimin.” The younger whispered to Jimin's ear and smiled to himself out of breath. The Dark Prince himself was gentle towards Jimin even after manhandling him over the bed and thrusting into the submissive until they came against each other's skins.

         “No… I have to drive home after. Is this all I get for coming here? Jimin whispered and crawled over to press his forehead against Jungkook's as well. “Fucking around with a man like you seems good enough… Hm? You're very daring and I like the bad boy image you play…”

         “What more could you expect from me, Jimin?” Asked the man covered in many tattoos along his abs and back. “I like the cute and seductive image you play too… is it the real you?”

          “Not quite… I doubt your bad boy image is real.” Jimin giggled to himself and sat up to look at the younger. “You have a lot of designs… I like them.”

           “I love your piercings as well. Ah, my tattoos can't be shown anywhere so this is the only place you'll ever get the see them.”

          “....and the only night.” Jimin added. Pulling away from Jeon Jungkook and stood up to get dressed. “I'd love to stay a little longer, but I'll have to be home before I continue drinking and end up in a car accident.”

         “I'll take you home.” Jungkook mentioned and watched Jimin put his clothes on. Knowing that there was no bathroom in sight, Jimin knew he needed to get home to take a shower. “I'll leave you there and take a ride back here… But don't you think it's a little too early to leave so soon? I want you to stay because I know you'll be looking at other people after this…”

        “What about it, Mr. Jeon? A little jealous? I told you this is just one night. I said I won't get too attached… are you obsessed after one round?~” Jimin chuckled into a whisper and placed his red, silk, dress shirt over his smaller body that covered hickeys along with his own piercings. “You've never… Had just sex with anyone without getting attached, haven't you?”

         “Jimin… Why don't we get some drinks out in the dancefloor?” Jungkook proposed and sat up to place his hands behind him and over the bed carefully. “Let's forget about this and make your time here worthwhile…”

         “Hm…” Jimin only responded into a hum as his face fell into a smirk. “Fine, let's drink together… But you'll take me home, right? I live with my parents so don't think you'll get a second round with me when I'm intoxicated.” Jimin assured and that alone made Jungkook get up and finally put his clothes on. Right before the two left the room, Jungkook was sure to fix his hearing piece along with his microphone along the underside of his collar. This was most of the younger's job within the club. Conducting it for the boss as he received orders from him directly.

       Within that night of fun, Jimin was dancing and drinking with the man he had sex with. They kept things separated from their own life outside of the club and only focused on each other. After the long night of loud music and dancing against each other's bodies, Jimin was too drunk to drive home already! So the younger he spent hours with, took matters into his own hands to finally drive Jimin home in his own car. By the following morning, Jimin woke up in the backseat of his own car to bat his eyes and feel the headache over his own head; giving him pain and discomfort. All he could recall was the loud music and flashing lights pounding in his own head from the night before… even remembering Jungkook's smile as they danced close together; not even daring to pull away to be swept by others. Jimin then pulled his eyes to a complete blur of the night before as the sun beamed down over his eyes.