Chapter 41: Wet Skin~

The moon was slowly reaching it's the highest in the dark blue sky. The silent night was interrupted by soft and gentle giggles emerging from Jimin's lips as he had his arms hooked over Jungkook's shoulders. "Jungkookie, let me go so I can swim! Kissing me isn't what I thought when you said we should go out for a swim!" Jimin complained as Jungkook smiled and finally moved back to let Jimin go.

        "Take it easy, okay? Don't drown." Jungkook warned the man as he swam to the shallow part to the pool and sat on the steps where he rose his hand to rest over the rail. Watching Jimin swim around so freely. Jungkook was glad he was able to get over the argument with Jimin after so long. It left the younger thinking back at the man named Kim Taehyung and almost longed to search the young boy up. As Jungkook thought to himself, he looked at the water before him until Jimin made his way to his lover right after.

         "You're really silent, my love… You're supposed to be relaxing! It's the end of the day. Talk to me…" Jimin added with a smile as he stood right in front of his lover and got on his knees over the steps. "What are you thinking about?"

          "That boy… Kim Taehyung… I don't know anything about him but he came to you in tears. Maybe someone told him to say those words and play it off like his life was on the line." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin was on his knees in front of Jungkook. Having the water reach his lower thighs and to Jungkook, his calves. The younger sat on the second step as Jimin was on his knees on the third step to the pool. Gazing up at his lover while he listened. "Who does he work for?"

          "Mr. Yoshi...da…" At that moment, Jimin took a pause and let out a sigh. "Jungkook, I'm sorry… I blamed you and I was too stupid to connect the dots. I-"

        "That's okay, baby. I would believe him too with that acting he probably brought up to make it believable. Ah, you know… I've never seen Mr. Yoshida's face…" Jungkook chuckled as his hands guided through Jimin's wet hair. "I searched his name up before but there are never any official pictures of him! When I look at one, I can't tell if that's him since there are many pictures of others with the same name… also, his name is off. Yoshida Seung-Woo? For a Korean that is a long family name."

        "Well he was born here so that name is his… Or he probably changed his name, we can't be too sure. Ah, I can't believe he must have made Taehyung do such a thing! That poor Taehyung… I wonder, how many things did he put that boy through? He looks traumatized and hurt almost all the time when he's with his boss… Could it be that Mr. Yoshida must have hurt him?"

         "There could be a reason why Taehyung stays. He could be forced to stay by Mr. Yoshida… It is a sad life for that boy if that's the case. But, let's not jump into any conclusions." Assured Jungkook as he took a short second to think. "What goes on in Seung-Woo's head?"

        "I guess I need to talk to Taehyung if that's the case. Let him know that he isn't alone and I can help him. But, that's only if we're right about this. Let alone the fact that, this doesn't excuse the lie Taehyung pinned on you. That seems to be visibly Seung-Woo. That man… He's interested in me, but I never thought he would go this far for me. I feel uncomfortable just mentioning him or thinking about him." Jimin spoke gently into a sour look over his face. Just then, he felt Jungkook's hands rise up to cup his face carefully and within seconds, Jimin giggled and looked away. "I'm serious!"

        "Let's save this conversation for later… I want you here with me now. Don't think about anything else." Jungkook whispered and pressed his forehead against Jimin's. "But, before we move on… I want you to confront Taehyung about this. You know me, Jimin… I wouldn't hurt someone so helpless like that. After, I don't want to hear that you're going around with that man. Stand up to your father for me. Okay? Or I will." Jungkook asked Jimin to assure him and that's when Jimin nodded his head right after.