Chapter 4

JISOO

"Pssst heeey." He covered himself with a pillow. I giggled. I've been observing this guy since he arrived and I noticed I can't go farther than 5 meters away from him.

I could not get away from my room but when he arrived, he was able to hear me! I mindlessly ran after him when he went out, I was so happy to be out of my room and then I saw my cousin, who's like my sister. I wanted to go after her but it's like there's a magnet pulling me back to him. When I go further, I'm being zapped back to him, bumping to his chest.

The first time it happened made me blush, I've never been so close to a guy before. I hear them talk about me, and that's how I got his name. Yoongi.

What happens when I bump into him? I thought I was gonna go through his body but no, he scratches his chest, probably felt it when I hit him. I've been silently observing him as I racked my brain as to what happened to me and what I was supposed to do.

It's been more than a week now, I've realized what I needed to do and I need his help. He's the only one who can hear and feel me, I don't know why though, I'm not familiar with the middle child kwon. And why a Kwon?

"Yoongi." I poked his cute belly making him throw the pillow and angrily sat up. Corners of my mouth tugged up. Mr. Grumpy.

I've observed that he... has no life than I right now. And I'm a soul, so that's saying a lot. He does well in school without trying. He hangs out with his family but just sits there silently until he needs to answer them and he sleeps alot.

He ruffled his hair and took off his shirt. He's gonna take a shower! Sorry, but I'm gonna go in with you today, I won't peek.

I tiptoed and followed him. I watch as he took off his remaining clothes, making me cover my eyes. I opened them again when I hear the shower turn on. There's a partition made of glass that is striped with clear and blurred glass which is a relief since I won't see his...thing. I hummed to a song and he stopped the shower, making me stop too. He looked around and in every corner like looking for a hidden camera or a bug.

He turned it back on and I hummed again. He stopped it again and I stopped too. I covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling.

"Who's there? Show yourself." As if I can. I watch him shampoo his hair and soap his body.

"You missed a spot." I can't help but say, making him jump. He looked around in a fast pace, like someone is hiding behind his back.

"Aigoo.." I shook my head. Looking down. I hear the glass door slide and I looked up. Wrong move.

"Aaaaaaaaah" A high-pitched scream escaped my mouth and covered my eyes with my palm and rushed out passing through the door. I forgot about the distance so I was zapped back to his chest making him fall on his butt with me on top.

"Omygaaahh aahhh!" I scrambled up and he confusingly yelled with me when the shampoo went to his eyes. He felt his way back to the shower to wash it all away

"Yah!" I screamed and he looked into my eye. His brows furrowed and my eyes widened. I looked back to see if someone else is there with us.

"Who are you?! Why are you trespassing?!" He angrily yelled, tightening his towel, wrapped around his waist. My jaw dropped

"Yo-you can see me?!" I pointed to myself. He rolled his eyes

"Come with me." He grabbed my arms! And dragged me out.. out of the room and I'm too stunned to speak or move. He can see me now!

I feel a tingling sensation and only realized I'm out of the room. Uh-oh. I braced my self.

"Oof." I bumped into his chest, his arms automatically went around my waist as we fell on my bed. Thankfully he has boxers now.

"Wh-what?" He blinked, I blinked back. Unmoving.

"I locked the door." I just stared at his face.

"You really can see me." I whispered, feeling my tears well up.

"What are you talking about?" Hks eyebrows creased, his face looking angry

"Who are you talking to? Your dick?" I gasped and quickly got myself off him eventhough no one else can see me. He confusingly turned to his younger brother, who has a spare key, dangling on his fingers

"What? I'm talking to her!" He pointed at me. Kwon jungkook raised a brow

"You're talking to the pillow and apparantly it's a her."

"It's not funny." Jungkook scratched his head.

"He can't see me." I butted in.

"Oh yeah, what are you? A ghost?" He glared at me

"Uhhh... is this a bad time?" He turned to jungkook

"I didn't believe it when you told me you're going to rehab. I'm sorry if I didn't believe you. You can rest first and drink your medicine, I'll just tell them you can't come." His mouth slacked as he looked at his brother's retreating back, then the door closed.

"What the fuck?"

"Hush with the cuss!" I glared. He suddenly pulled my waist to him. I held my breath, we are only inches apart.

"Jungkook you can come back now! Stop joking around." He turned to the door, with me still wrapped by his arms

"Uhm.. personal space please." I whispered. He still won't believe me.

"Watch me." I removed his hands from me and walked to the shower room. I put half of my body through the closed shower room.

"Still won't believe me?" He stared at me with shock.

"It's me, Kim Jisoo." Aaand he fainted on me. And I thought he's tough! I pouted and stomped my way towards him. I sat down and poked his cheek. I sighed and wait for him to stir.

•••

This chapter is dedicated to sugarchu__ & vonjing17, thank you for the votes 😊