Chapter 16

LISA

"I got to go somewhere. Will you be alright yoongi?" He's clutching on to jisoo's hand I'm sure. Although it's kinda creepy that I can only see his hand like in an arm wrestling position.

"Yeah. She's stirring." He looks like he's caressing her hair.

"I think I have a lead." His head snapped over to me and he stood up.

"What? Do you know where she is?!" He grabbed on to my shoulders desperately.

"That's what I'm going to find out." Insighed and took his hands off me.

"I'll call you once I find something." He nodded and I left.

"Now park sehun, where are you?" I scanned the area and ran towards the club. I got in and roamed my eyes around the room still full of people.

"Rosé?" I squeezed through bodies and grabbed rosé's shoulder.

"Lisaaaaaa~" she squealed, laughing.

"Where have you been all my laaa-aaa-iifeee~" she sang and hiccup. My eyes squinted at the smell of alcohol and something else. She's been drugged.

"Jennie!" She was startled and put a hand over heart.

"I thought you were my brother." She sighed in relief seeing it was just me.

"Omy gosh rosé?!" She was shocked to see her friend wasted

"I'll leave her to you." Jennie nodded and quickly followed rosé who clung herself from person to person, dancing.

I sighed. I want to look out for her but I have another mission. Jisoo's fading and that could only mean she's dying. Or... is she waking up? Either way, we need to find her asap!

"Jimin-ssi?" He's crouched down, asleep. There's that smell again. I sat down next to him and scanned the crowd. I closed my eyes andeanwd backn, recalling everything I saw earlier.

I excused myself from yoongi to report to my superior and when I came back, he's nowhere to be seen.

I looked for him but found rosé instead. I followed rosé out, seeing her with the kwon she had been fancying. I lost them by the gardens so I climbed up a tree. I can observe who goes in and out of the club at the same time, a view of the garden. I was about to hop off when I saw the new guy come out, following park suho.

He was yelling at him. I cussed when I couldn't hear what they're talking about. They seem to know each other though. How come? The new kwon just got back from being abducted years ago. They went back in after the confrontation and I saw rosé and jimin, holding hands as they ran away from the scene. They've been listening and I need to know what they've learned. Judging from how jimin look around, and rosé crying, they've learned something they shouldn't have. And I have a gut feeling it's about the missing princess.

I hopped off  the tree to follow them but quickly hid when they were blocked by sehun. I watched everything unfold and they both dropped to the ground. I clenched my teeth. I wanted to confront him but he and and his companion dragged the couple back to the club, like they were passed out from being drunk. That's when I followed them back in and met with yoongi and then I saw his panicked face and calling out to jisoo.

I felt someone sit next to me. He leaned back and sighed. I cracked my eyes open and was surprised to who I found. Sehun will just have to wait.

"Oops." I giggled as I pruposely leaned to his side. He caught me and steadied me back to my seat.

"I fell asleep." I acted drunk and he smiled. Oh, how many victims did he have with that innocent smile of his?

"I don't think I've seen you before?" He tucked a hair behind my ear.

"Me?" I giggled again. Eventhough all I wanted was to kick his ass and force a confession from him, but I can't do that. Obviously.

"I haven't seen you either." I batted my eyelashes and he chuckled.

"It's too noisy here! Wanna go get some air? To sober you up too." He leaned in to my ear so I can hear. I finally was able to roll my eyes.

"I would love to!" With that, he helped me up and I acted drunk, meaning I can't walk properly.

"Woopsie." I clung to him and he held on to my waist.

"I'm jaewon, but you can call me one." He introduced himself over the loud music.

"I'm lisa. Prettyyy lisaaa woooh!" He laughed and pulled down my hands that went up.  Let's see how you act when you're alone with a vulnerable girl. He guided me up the stairs and lead me to the club's roofdeck. No one was there.

"Does the air calm you?" He let me go and I breathed in the cool air.

"You're pretty." I snorted.

"Tell me something I don't know." I flipped my hair and he chuckled

"Alright. I'll tell you something you don't." He smiled and grabbed my waist to him. He's drunk.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't be so kind and trusting. You'll end up hurt..  or dead." He whispered as he traced the outline of my face.

"A pretty girl like you was gullible enough to follow me. Like you. What happened to her? I watched as they dragged her and tried to force themselves into her, but she's a fighter. She fought back, only to be punched in the face and her head accidentally hit the edge of the table. She held out long enough to be in a comma but there's really no proper medication so her days are numbered." He laughed and a tear slipped his eyes.

"I want to say he deserves it. But why? Why does it seem that he's not affected when his girlfriend is missing?!" He grabbed into my shoulder, his eyes full of anger and he laughed again. Letting me go. I laughed with him and he was startled.

"What kind of shtowy iz zat? Can you repeat? You're voice wash too low." I zigzagged to him and he shook his head

"Lisa! There you are!" It was yoongi!

"Oohh kityy kittyy!" I ran to yoongi and slumped on him.

"Don't say anything. Trust no one." I whispered and faked to collapse. Praying that he gets what I mean.